NFL Week 9

Dr Fear

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I actually had to go to the stats to see if I knew any of the Texans players. I only recognized a few. I don’t do the Amazon Prime so I’m not watching. I will, a few times, check the score, that’s it.

https://www.streameast.is/nfl/philadelphia-eagles-houston-texans/

Now you can watch. 

4 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Clinical by Philly. 

Disagree.

Eagles benefited from a delayed defensive PI called against Houston, then an egregiously obvious false start on 3rd-and-8 that went uncalled, and then a runner assistance (10-yard penalty) that also went uncalled down by the goal line.

Drive should've ended twice before the TD.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I get no perspective from ESPN Gamecast, but it looks like a slow start for Sam vs. NE. Should be a low scoring game.

His offense around him is terrible. Oline can’t give him 2 seconds, TE dropped a 20 yard dime, and it doesn’t help Jonathon Taylor is out and they traded away Hines

• Hook 'Em 2

-2 yards offense for Indianapolis in the first quarter.
And Aaron Rodgers with his second INT in the end zone

I Just hope he don’t get it all out his system today. Got that cod OSU defense licking their chops next week. Would be just like him to save his best performance of the season for them.

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

5/12 52 yards in the first half.  He needs a good second half or the him as a starter chance might be over with.  

He’s had a couple throws that are his fault. But holy shit have you not seen that offensive line. Foles or Matt Ryan would literally die playing behind that shit

25 minutes ago, OB3 said:

He’s had a couple throws that are his fault. But holy shit have you not seen that offensive line. Foles or Matt Ryan would literally die playing behind that shit

Sucks that Sam only gets playing time after JT is banged up, Hines gets traded, and the OL is much worse than last year.  Just having JT healthy would take a lot of pressure off him.

• Like 1