NFL Week 9

Dr Fear

This Rams-Bucs game makes me yearn for Thursday night matchups.

What a fucking shit-show.

Tom Brady can't even get his guys lined up properly.  They go the wrong way on play action and Mike Evans runs a 4 yard route on 3rdand 6.

Stafford is 7/15 for 96 yards.  1 of those was a 69yd YAC monster by Cooper Kupp.

I mean, i kind of enjoy seeing things not lining up for Tom and all, but it looks like pre-season out there.

Edited by slorch

2 hours ago, Drew said:

NFC east is about to have every team in the division over .500 after week 9. How often has that happened?

And 3 of 4 with 2 or less losses.

Edit: oh first since 1970. The merger.

Yeah well that is what happens when you expect excellence out of the Commanders.

*sad trombone*

I’m not blaming Sam for what he went thru today. But I’m assuming Jim Irsay is pretty fucking pissed his football people put a non-competitive team on the field today. Irsay has wanted Sam to play, but he probably expects there to be a semi-competent line in front of him, and actual NFL backs to hand off to.

3 hours ago, Drew said:

NFC east is about to have every team in the division over .500 after week 9. How often has that happened?

And 3 of 4 with 2 or less losses.

Edit: oh first since 1970. The merger.

Take a look at the AFC East.  My Pats are in last place with a 5-4 record.  Might be the best division in football with a great Bills team and 3 solid teams.  No bad team in that division.