Aaron Carter dead at 34

Celery Man

28 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

Who?

The subject of the thread that you chose to click on and then broadcast your clown show for all to see by feigning (assuming you've grasped the concept of the mouse click) ignorance of the topic. Bravo on your spectacular contribution to the thread. Bravo!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1) His older brother was in the Backstreet Boys (or maybe *NSYNC).

2) He was a solo act that was probably on the cover of Tiger Beat, if that still existed back then.

3) Had an older sister who died (cancer? something health related maybe) and never seemed to get over that. 

4) Was reported to have a major drug problem and appeared to get covered in tattoos for some reason. 

5) I believe that he recently lost a custody battle or two because he wasn’t the healthiest parental type for the kids to be around. 

6) If it wasn’t suicide, then he probably died while preparing to kill himself.

I don’t know how people get to where he was, but it didn’t appear that he was someone that could be fixed. 

Don’t know anything that he sang, but do know that he was far from being at peace while alive. Sad for everyone who cared about him. 

On 11/5/2022 at 6:53 PM, Herpa Derpa said:

The subject of the thread that you chose to click on and then broadcast your clown show for all to see by feigning (assuming you've grasped the concept of the mouse click) ignorance of the topic. Bravo on your spectacular contribution to the thread. Bravo!

I too opened the thread to check and see if it was someone I knew.

Nope.

Wait, you mean he wasn’t even in the band?

RIP to him and the over 7,800 Americans who also died that day (based on a daily average of deaths in the U.S. taken from 2019 stats).

• 1 month later...

I worked at RadioShack in college and one Christmas they made us play a DVD of boy band types doing Xmas music, so I had to listen to/watch Aaron Carter almost every day for 90 days.  I was not a fan.  But even then I remember thinking he probably lived a pretty depressing life, and that was at his “peak”.  I just went and read his Wikipedia page, and it’s sad as fuck.  Sounds like his parents probably weren’t great people.  He found out his parents were divorcing an hour before he filmed his Cribs episode, which is hard to watch for a lot of reasons:

RIP.