Texas Longhorns @ Kansas State Wildcats - 6pm on FS1

Pancho

1 minute ago, Duane Moore said:

In the only game Sark has won on the road in conference, he rode Bijan like a horse in the second half against TCU last year. Given the success Bijan’s had tonight, I hope he remembers that. 

And it shouldn’t just be Bijan. Trust the run game. RoJo won’t let a fumble happen again.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Well, K-State gets the ball first, correct? So ... let's hope you're right.

Yeah. Believe osu did to last game. Held them to 3 and out. Point stands…after the glimmer of hope the defense might hold, I had a pretty bad feeling with our series.

11 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

Don’t think K-State has the passing game to come back, even against our defense

Famous last words. That backup QB looked pretty good against Ok St. If he comes in, D has to adjust. Likewise, the Offense cannot stall for several consecutive drives. Just don't think our D has the fortitude to hold up after 3 quick outs by the O. At least, I'll only believe it when they prove it. Not predicting we lose by any means, but Texas has to prove their second half chops. I like the effort level I see from the D so far though.

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

It is amazing how people tend to forget how often when we blow a 2nd half lead it is because of injuries and then having no real idea how to cope with it because our backups are just so bad or raw…

No, pretty sure the coach just stops calling good plays.

• Haha 1