We're Going (Alamo) Bowling!!!

satyanash

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Some of you never watched him play this year or when he was at IU and it shows. He can throw check downs & screens with the best of them but anything downfield he’s wildly inaccurate and has no touch on the ball. Everything he throws is a bullet. He’s horrible and if he plays I’m picking UT by 3 scores.

13 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Some of you never watched him play this year or when he was at IU and it shows. He can throw check downs & screens with the best of them but anything downfield he’s wildly inaccurate and has no touch on the ball. Everything he throws is a bullet. He’s horrible and if he plays I’m picking UT by 3 scores.

Had to re-read to make sure you weren't talking about one of our QBs.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

The asking prices on the usual suspects’ ticket sellers are beyond laughable right now.

I almost was arrested outside the dome a few years back for trying to sell my brother’s two tickets. Told the cop I couldn’t even give them away (UT was not playing there that year).

A Bijan-less, Roschon-less, and Worthy-less Texas offense will be an absolute train-wreck… Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.

What if the O/U on that trio playing at 1.5….thoughts?

Bijan is different in a good way, and RoJo seems to just love football, and neither of them is a pussy….so [Lloyd] there’s a chance?[/Lloyd]

Xavier…..we’ll see

1 hour ago, Sundodger said:

I am a Washington season ticket holder, plus went to the Apple Cup a week ago.

The dude should be this year’s Heisman winner.  He was elite this year.

Yeah, same here. Some decent QBs have come through here in the years I've been watching, but this was an amazing season.

Unfortunately I think Bijan will run roughshod through an extremely iffy defense - worse if the Horns can go at all downfield on a defensive backfield far, far worse than we had become used to up here. Should be a good game but it's definitely a road trip.

14 minutes ago, Sundodger said:

Ha ha!  And some idiot there is telling folks to go to Salt Lick in Driftwood!

In other news:

F3A7EE48-B524-45AE-8E4D-E7AD2A6877A4.jpeg

That’s hilarious. Based on actual skill he’s maybe the 4th best QB in the PAC (Williams, DTR, and Rising are all head & shoulders better than him. I don’t even get how that’s controversial). I don’t care that he lit up the stat sheet, and NFL scouts don’t care either. He has laughably bad decision making skills and if he plays in the Alamo bowl our defense will have a field day. They’ve already faced 3 QBs that are far better than him (B. Young, Duggan, and Spencer sanders) 

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Helobious said:

That’s hilarious. Based on actual skill he’s maybe the 4th best QB in the PAC (Williams, DTR, and Rising are all head & shoulders better than him. I don’t even get how that’s controversial). I don’t care that he lit up the stat sheet, and NFL scouts don’t care either. He has laughably bad decision making skills and if he plays in the Alamo bowl our defense will have a field day. They’ve already faced 3 QBs that are far better than him (B. Young, Duggan, and Spencer sanders) 

He’s the best P12 QB and should win Heisman.  See highlights above.  What you say about him is entirely wrong.  He’s left handed, so the feel on video is different, but results the same.  Heisman trophy winner!

2 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

interesting how Rice at 5-7 gets a bowl bid but A&M, also 5-7, does not.  Certainly this is due to Rice having better losses. 

IIRC, it is the academic progress rate (APR) that is used to place 5-7 teams.  I'm not going out on a limb to guess Rice has a better APR than the Aggies.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

And this one actually is arguable but I really do think even UTSA’s Frank Harris is better than Penix. Not as strong an arm but a much better runner & far smarter player. Both southpaws too.

What Washington games did you watch with Penix, Yankees fan?  Probably not so much because you live in NY/NJ/CT, or are a major sports poseur.  I suspect the latter.  Your IU comment earlier makes me think you are a bot or retarded.  So which are you?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Sundodger said:

What Washington games did you watch with Penix, Yankees fan?  Probably not so much because you live in NY/NJ/CT, or are a major sports poseur.  I suspect the latter.  Your IU comment earlier makes me think you are a bot or retarded.  So which are you?

Jeez, we get it already.

Sundodger = Penix lover

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sundodger said:

Hey man, we tolerate other fans coming in and firing off. It’s one of the best things about the site. But you need to be knowledgeable or funny or … just not what you’re doing.

We have time: work on it.

15 minutes ago, Doogles said:

Has Sark brought a caged Alaskan Malamute to practice yet to get the guys pumped up?  Over/under how many players he pushes around in the tunnel to get them ready to play?

Yes.  He let it loose and it maimed a trainer.  There is currently a lawsuit in discovery phase.  

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Mach 1 said:

Hey man, we tolerate other fans coming in and firing off. It’s one of the best things about the site. But you need to be knowledgeable or funny or … just not what you’re doing.

We have time: work on it.

I’ve been here since day one.   That Yankees shit never computed with me.   He needs a DeGrom or Yordan avatar….

34 minutes ago, Sundodger said:

He is from the sixth borough - Harlingen 

• Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1