We're Going (Alamo) Bowling!!!

satyanash

2 hours ago, ATXhorn17 said:

A Bijan-less, Roschon-less, and Worthy-less Texas offense will be an absolute train-wreck… Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.

Brooks and Blue are good. We can certainly move the ball with those guys. I don't get why we would be Worthy-less but hey we will still have Sanders.

4 minutes ago, brojangles2 said:

We probably start hearing who is and is not playing this week, right? So that practice can actually be conducted as needed? 

Don't they usually announce they are opting out before the Bowls are even played? It is not like there was any doubt we were going to end up at the Alamo Bowl once Kansas lost.

1 hour ago, Sundodger said:

Ha ha!  And some idiot there is telling folks to go to Salt Lick in Driftwood!

In other news:

F3A7EE48-B524-45AE-8E4D-E7AD2A6877A4.jpeg

Wait, being on an internet forum equals "saying it to our FACE"?

Asking for a friend.

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

I’ve seen UDub play multiple times. I’m pretty confident in saying they’re the worst 10 win P5 team. We probably won’t need Bijan.

Yeah, as if this mentality hasn't gone poorly for us this year. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Time to look at bowl games, other than the final four, as a preseason game for the following season.

see: 2020, when we all thought the 2021 team would be good after they slaughtered Colorado in this very same bowl.

Edited by satyanash

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

That’s hilarious. Based on actual skill he’s maybe the 4th best QB in the PAC (Williams, DTR, and Rising are all head & shoulders better than him. I don’t even get how that’s controversial). I don’t care that he lit up the stat sheet, and NFL scouts don’t care either. He has laughably bad decision making skills and if he plays in the Alamo bowl our defense will have a field day. They’ve already faced 3 QBs that are far better than him (B. Young, Duggan, and Spencer sanders) 

UTSA qb damn tough too

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

Some of you never watched him play this year or when he was at IU and it shows. He can throw check downs & screens with the best of them but anything downfield he’s wildly inaccurate and has no touch on the ball. Everything he throws is a bullet. He’s horrible and if he plays I’m picking UT by 3 scores.

doomed

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Doogles said:

You won't lose, you'll just run out of time.

Um clearly you haven't watched us play this year. We want the game to end at halftime, not add more time.

2 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

I want tickets to go to the bowl game

Good luck!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sundodger said:

What Washington games did you watch with Penix, Yankees fan?  Probably not so much because you live in NY/NJ/CT, or are a major sports poseur.  I suspect the latter.  Your IU comment earlier makes me think you are a bot or retarded.  So which are you?

@Helobiousis a cholo from the Rio Grande Valley.    

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Jesus I hope the good UW trash talkers just haven't made their way over here yet because the first batch are fucking awful. I like Washington and while not bringing any trash talk would be better, at least represent the university well. Hopefully what we've seen so far is just North Seattle College dropouts. 

Academic smack already? Sad.

• Fuck You 19

15 minutes ago, TriStone said:

Anyone reading your posts is naturally gonna go there first.  Your troll game is weak af and so far you're the only one here.

Troll?  I'm just hoping for a clean game with no injuries.

You're in season 2 of the slow 4 year descent into hell that is a Sarkisian program.  I'm here for you.

• Haha 3
  • Fuck You 14

2 hours ago, Doogles said:

Has Sark brought a caged Alaskan Malamute to practice yet to get the guys pumped up?  Over/under how many players he pushes around in the tunnel to get them ready to play?

Not that I’m aware of, but this is what happens when a dog shows up at our bowl game.  

9F1240B8-6CDB-4ACF-A03E-095A01AC877F.gif.537db1bf1597463a45d0c9c65e154cf9.gif

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

Jesus I hope the good UW trash talkers just haven't made their way over here yet because the first batch are fucking awful. I like Washington and while not bringing any trash talk would be better, at least represent the university well. Hopefully what we've seen so far is just North Seattle College dropouts. 

These may be from that yahoo school in Bellingham. I met some "scholars" from there. They were more moronic than you can imagine. Razorback level. 

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

More likely they are from UW....Bothell.

• Haha 1