We're Going (Alamo) Bowling!!!

satyanash

I hate this team so fucking much. 

Sark ain't the guy

Any of you fools who paid to go watch this and waste your time... You should have fucking better known better. 

I'm done until September. Fuck Ewers. Fuck Sark. And 100 percent more than anything mother FUCK you Worthy. You worthless cunt. 

Jason Bateman No GIF by Emmys

8 minutes ago, millhouse said:

@Beau Vine @flatdawgs @PostGameOrangeSlices show up and take some +rep

3am kickoff came a bit early (Chur, Switzerland >>> SA, except I assume the Tex-Mex here is subpar). UT worried me before the game and that didn't end until the game did. I hate the "sit out the bowl" thing although it obviously helped UW. Of course, y'all are Texas and we are not, and the Horns' talent across the board is better than UW's even with all that.

Sark? He got us out of the worst period in school history and for that I thank him - but it was time for him to go when he did. I honestly don't know what he can do for UT at this point. I was impressed by UT's defense in general; this was the most explosive O I can remember at UW and Texas stayed in it until the end.

I'm a guest here, but a fan too and am glad I can go back to pulling for you guys. Hope to see more of the Horns in the future. A UW-UT home-and-home would be epic.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, flatdawgs said:

3am kickoff came a bit early (Chur, Switzerland >>> SA, except I assume the Tex-Mex here is subpar). UT worried me before the game and that didn't end until the game did. I hate the "sit out the bowl" thing although it obviously helped UW. Of course, y'all are Texas and we are not, and the Horns' talent across the board is better than UW's even with all that.

Sark? He got us out of the worst period in school history and for that I thank him - but it was time for him to go when he did. I honestly don't know what he can do for UT at this point. I was impressed by UT's defense in general; this was the most explosive O I can remember at UW and Texas stayed in it until the end.

I'm a guest here, but a fan too and am glad I can go back to pulling for you guys. Hope to see more of the Horns in the future. A UW-UT home-and-home would be epic.

Fuck your bitch ass. Congrats on the win and I would definitely take a home and home with Washington. 

• Haha 1