2023 Official Astros World Champs Offseason Thread

tx 3 putt

If these Latin American countries weren’t such shitholes, you’d have a lot less of the stars from those countries playing in this. The WBC is really the only thing these countries have going for them now so they feel the pressure to play.  I mean, look at the scrubs the USA has on their pitching staff. It’s a joke. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

If these Latin American countries weren’t such shitholes, you’d have a lot less of the stars from those countries playing in this. The WBC is really the only thing these countries have going for them now so they feel the pressure to play.  I mean, look at the scrubs the USA has on their pitching staff. It’s a joke. 

Cool.  Now do European countries for the soccer World Cup.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Worthless post from a worthless poster.
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, cabowabo said:

You want more stars from other countries? Then embrace the WBC. It's good for the game.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cabowabo said:

I’m trying to wrap my head around what you’re trying to even argue, and I can’t get there. Latin American countries are shitholes…so their stars play in the WBC? I guess the good ole US of A is a giant shithole since we have Trout, Betts, Goldschmidt, Arenado, Turner, Realmuto, Tucker, etc. playing. 

You’re a fucking asshole. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

If anyone other than Tucker, Bregman or Yordan is hitting leadoff every day I swear to fucking god I’m gonna stroke out before April is over (in the event Altuve misses the first 2 months). 

You're gonna get Dubon hitting leadoff and you're gonna like it

• Rage+1 1