2023 Official Astros World Champs Offseason Thread

tx 3 putt

3 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

The hats are ok. The jerseys just look awful. Gold and orange is not a good look.

Silly to line up for something like this at midnight,

but I’ll allow it to keep printing the money for crane to go sign Tucker 

I live very close, I’ll go by around 3 and see what the line looks like 

So I was looking at the weather for my trip to Minnesota to watch the Astros and the day before I fly in there is expected 1-3 inches of snow.  30% chance the day I fly in with high of 44 and low of 29.  The first game would be the next day 4/6  if they play it lol 

24 minutes ago, Scraps said:

So I was looking at the weather for my trip to Minnesota to watch the Astros and the day before I fly in there is expected 1-3 inches of snow.  30% chance the day I fly in with high of 44 and low of 29.  The first game would be the next day 4/6  if they play it lol 

Yeah I was annoyed that we had to do our Minnesota trip in early April. 
so dumb to not put a roof on that place, but I guess no one cares about April baseball and the twins never have to worry about October baseball, so they said fuck it 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

The hats are ok. The jerseys just look awful. Gold and orange is not a good look.

Silly to line up for something like this at midnight,

but I’ll allow it to keep printing the money for crane to go sign Tucker 

strongly agree with all of this

those ppl are weird. they probably line up for bbq at 6 am.

• Hook 'Em 1

Jairo Solis is starting today in place of Hunter Brown. 

I'm old enough to remember when he was a highly regarded prospect who kept bogarting a spot on the 40-man forever while recovering from multiple TJ surgeries or some shit. He hasn't pitched since 2018. 

Glad to hear I'm not alone in not liking the gold.  It reminds me too much of the worst/2nd worst* unis in team history, especially the hat.
*I go back and forth on which of drayton's redesigns is the worst.
Yep.

That blue gold shit is TRASH and it makes me want to piss on lawns when all the kids pine for those "throwbacks." Those should be thrown away and burned forever.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Scraps said:

pack your Ugg’s