Game Week- TCU

Wulaw Horn

have the guys on this current roster played in a bigger game than this?  maybe there are a few left from the bowl game against Georgia, but outside of that, I cant think of a more meaningful game that these guys have suited up for.

i hope they realize this and are ready to cook up some fucking frog legs tonight. 

1 minute ago, DiceHands said:

have the guys on this current roster played in a bigger game than this?  maybe there are a few left from the bowl game against Georgia, but outside of that, I cant think of a more meaningful game that these guys have suited up for.

i hope they realize this and are ready to cook up some fucking frog legs tonight. 

They played the number 1 team in the country pretty damn well this season. 

15 minutes ago, Kwix said:

They played the number 1 team in the country pretty damn well this season. 

That was a big one, but it was an early nonconference game when we had little clue how this season would turn out. Today we’re playing the No. 4 team in the country in control of our own destiny toward a shot at the Big XII title. This is the biggest game this roster has played.

Edited by South Austin
shit shot
  • Hook 'Em 2

Youre right but idk if id consider that bama game "meaningful". It was an OOC game that basically had 0 stakes other than "its bama".  

Not all that meaningful in retrospect. It would’ve had meaning and stakes had leads been closed out. Given that they weren’t, though, this one is more meaningful.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

Youre right but idk if id consider that bama game "meaningful". It was an OOC game that basically had 0 stakes other than "its bama".  

I guess that OOC game in the shoe wasn't "meaningful" other than "its OSU". 

Spring/Woodlands folks - recs on bar/brewery to catch the game? Wife has family in town and we are doing an early dinner (little kids) up that way. May just catch the game in the area if there’s a good spot, but don’t get up there much so don’t have a specific spot in mind.

4 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

This is the biggest mobs scene I’ve ever seen. Ever. Bigger than Alabama game. Notre Dame game. All over town. There’s 1,000 people at Dirty Martins

It's actually really nice outside right now.
Just got back from an hour walk with the dogs.

Looking forward to seeing how packed DKR will be when it's 39 degrees at halftime tonight.

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

Spring/Woodlands folks - recs on bar/brewery to catch the game? Wife has family in town and we are doing an early dinner (little kids) up that way. May just catch the game in the area if there’s a good spot, but don’t get up there much so don’t have a specific spot in mind.

Is the Gunny Shack still around? If so, go there.

Edit: I may be 30 years off.

Edited by mwaadeeb

6 hours ago, deadshank said:

The dents and lumps in her butt have been air brushed out; otherwise, her rear end would look like a sack full of muni course range balls. 

And just like range balls, I would spray everywhere and consider it a great day...

2 hours ago, 66BUFF said:

f34bad8320ac5016f77334cfb1c6ba35.jpg

jennifer-lopez-in-bikini-on-the-beach-in-turk-and-caicos-09-20-2020-4.jpg

Yep. Sure wood.

Woke up at 5:00 am in Tel Aviv, watched the 4Q on a lag-ridden pirate stream. It was hard to comprehend what I was seeing.  I thought UT would be up by 2-3 touchdowns and TCU would be trying to storm back. I thought both QBs would go off. As far as I can tell, it looks like TCU was simply being conservative with Duggan, taking the little that UT was giving, and it sure seemed to me like Ewers was hurt. Maybe a cut or bruised hand?
Completely different game than I thought it was going to be. 
I’ve had a hard time believing that TCU is actually a very good team this year. OUsux was obviously terrible and didn’t provide a litmus test at all. 
UT is a good football team. Not at all the dumpster fire that many over-reacters on here are characterizing it. TCU is just a very good team that has jelled and put it all together. Now let’s see if they can continue it on the road against the arch-nemesis RapeU. 
UT still in the hunt for B12 CCG. Maybe we’ll meet again. 

21 hours ago, deadshank said:

The dents and lumps in her butt have been air brushed out; otherwise, her rear end would look like a sack full of muni course range balls. 

I play golf infrequently, and poorly.  The last time I played was with the president of our little country club. He noticed that a couple of my “good balls” had the country club’s range stamp on them. Was sort of a “H is for homeless” moment.