2022 Election Day Thread - Midterm Rumble

Js1

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Yay democracy and also....stop fucking trying to vote on election day.

This.  CNN showing people in Nevada 250 deep in line with 7 minutes until polls close.  They'll get to vote, but if you are planning to vote and have the option to vote early, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOT?!?!

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

This.  CNN showing people in Nevada 250 deep in line with 7 minutes until polls close.  They'll get to vote, but if you are planning to vote and have the option to vote early, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOT?!?!

And all those people had mail in ballots - they could have dropped them off and just gone home!

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, troph said:

MSNBC analysis on the county by county is pretty effing stout. Looking good for Dems, they are hanging tough and obvious pick ups for the Pubs not jumping off the page. Not today Satan?

seems like both parties overplayed their hands.

16 minutes ago, pacman said:

Local news. The far right nutjobs who took over dfw area school district boards in 2020 were soundly defeated in Round Rock ISD. They funded candidate s for all 5 open seats and lost all 5 races.

After touting their 11 races, 11 wins accomplishment in 2020, I am pleasantly surprised.

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

GA likely to a runoff

OH and NC stay red. No surprise

Fetterman looks like he’ll win by a a few points 

WI, NV and AZ? TBD

If you look at what's left in GA, there's like 30%+ in each of Fulton, de Kalb, Cobb and Gwinnett counties, each of which will bring in a lot of extra votes for Warnock.  Probably not enough to avoid a runoff, but I think he'll pull away late.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Except that shouldn't be a problem. It's only a problem in the confederate states of america. Weird 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, pacman said:

Local news. The far right nutjobs who took over dfw area school district boards in 2020 were soundly defeated in Round Rock ISD. They funded candidate s for all 5 open seats and lost all 5 races.

After touting their 11 races, 11 wins accomplishment in 2020, I am pleasantly surprised.

Their "victory" party, now losers party, is at... Applebee's...

Fuck me..I'm dying...

FB_IMG_1667963421197.jpg

Edited by pacman
  • Haha 8