2022 Election Day Thread - Midterm Rumble

Js1

23 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

Growing signs that Engel hangs on. 

I was going to ask you about that.  Some people think DDHQ made an early call they shouldn't have, considering the ballots left in Pima and how they are more Dem friendly. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon Ralston's colleague at the Nevada Independent said on CNN the trends are favorable for calling the Senate race for CCM and the Governor race for Lombardo.

A disappointing governor result, but a Dem Lege, Dem SOS and Dem AG will neuter Lombardo into being about how consequential as Larry Hogan, Phil Scott and Charlie Baker. 

• Hook 'Em 2

And I mentioned the mail in CA gets bluer the later it gets - 

CA-22, the Republican's margin went from +8.3 to +5 with the latest batch of mail, and the vote count still only shows 53% counted

-3.3 and the votes counted went from 43% to 53%

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Jon Ralston's colleague at the Nevada Independent said on CNN the trends are favorable for calling the Senate race for CCM and the Governor race for Lombardo.

A disappointing governor result, but a Dem Lege, Dem SOS and Dem AG will neuter Lombardo into being about how consequential as Larry Hogan, Phil Scott and Charlie Baker. 

If Lombardo acts and governs like Hogan and Baker is that such  bad thing?

2 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

If Lombardo acts and governs like Hogan and Baker is that such  bad thing?

He probably won’t. He just won’t be able to be an effective asshole. He’ll be all bluster and no action without a friendly legislature or AG or SOS. It would be like if Beto won but Paxton also won and GOP kept the Texas Lege. 

Looks cool on paper, but ain’t nothing besides basics like budgets and stuff getting done 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

She’s crushing her margins. She will win by tomorrow. Or tonight if Washoe dumps 

I have a lot of people to remind “I told you so” when I said she wouldn’t lose based on the mail. 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Captainant said:

GenZ being born post-9/11, only knowing the republican party as a bunch of crazy racists trying to take down the first black president, and living through multiple financial meltdowns... Not a complete shock to see them a bit more blue lol

party ID is set early and if your formative years (for late millenials and then gen z) were spent with clinton (generally competent); bush (2 land wars in asia and a financial meltdown); obama (generally competent); and then trump, well, no shocker there i say. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

They said before the election that their “agenda” will consist of :

Hunter Biden and Biden family investigations

Covid 19 response review

Afghanistan withdrawal review

they will probably throw in some crap about critical race theory, killing Obamacare, and Biden impeachment.

in other words, extremely crazy. Nothing productive or useful to the country. Total waste of time and makes them look terrible to dems and independents.

Imagine Gohmert and Gosar questioning Fauci. 

• Haha 1

Lake was just on tucker, “100% sure we’ll win” she said. And that there has been major fraud. And that it’s time the ppl start talking about it, bc politicians just tell ppl who question things that they’re nuts… despite the fact the az state pols were the most outlandish in the US in chasing 20 election conspiracy. 

then masters came in saying ballots got doubled counted and McConnell didn’t support him out of either malice or fraud. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bluto said:

Lake was just on tucker, “100% sure we’ll win” she said. And that there has been major fraud. And that it’s time the ppl start talking about it, bc politicians just tell ppl who question things that they’re nuts… despite the fact the az state pols were the most outlandish in the US in chasing 20 election conspiracy. 

then masters came in saying ballots got doubled counted and McConnell didn’t support him out of either malice or fraud. 

Not sure how you can tolerate watching that.

• Hook 'Em 1