2022 Election Day Thread - Midterm Rumble

Js1

Then tucker and his investigative guy talked about security camera not working in a Nevada counting room one night. But cameras from other parts of the building worked so they saved those along with badge logins to ensure nothing happened. The reporter “but you have to imagine if somebody is doing bad things would they really use the front door or badge scan 🤔🤨

these fuckin ppl

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, elfenix said:

party ID is set early and if your formative years (for late millenials and then gen z) were spent with clinton (generally competent); bush (2 land wars in asia and a financial meltdown); obama (generally competent); and then trump, well, no shocker there i say. 

The consensus seems to be how they react to the politics as they get to vote the first time. How we vote at 18 or if we engage at all impacts you the rest of your life.

11 minutes ago, berlinerbaer said:

The Dem won the latest 13k ballot drop 52/48. I guess there are at least 100k ballots still out there, maybe 150k, but he needs to start doing better than that. He's down 12.7k (8%).

Michelle Steel sucks and I hope she loses.

doesn't she write romance novels?

9 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

If Masters wins, he’ll be the new Chair of the Sub-Committee to Explore the Defecation Habits of the Arizona Pocket Mouse. 

considering his comment about how if he won, they'd be "celebrating a senate majority right now", i would put him in charge of math, how does it work?

• Haha 1

Nov. 11, 2022, 7:10 p.m. ET3 hours ago
3 hours ago

Nate Cohn

Senator Catherine Cortez Masto, a Democrat, has pulled within 1,000 votes of the Republican candidate, Adam Laxalt, in Nevada after winning a new batch of ballots from Clark County by breakdown of 63 percent to 33 percent. With tens of thousands of heavily Democratic mail ballots remaining to be counted, the results put Democrats closer to retaining control of the U.S. Senate.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, Bullneck said:
Nov. 11, 2022, 7:10 p.m. ET3 hours ago
3 hours ago

Nate Cohn

Senator Catherine Cortez Masto, a Democrat, has pulled within 1,000 votes of the Republican candidate, Adam Laxalt, in Nevada after winning a new batch of ballots from Clark County by breakdown of 63 percent to 33 percent. With tens of thousands of heavily Democratic mail ballots remaining to be counted, the results put Democrats closer to retaining control of the U.S. Senate.

Fuck you Nate.  Everything you say is a lie.  I won't be fooled again.

2 hours ago, RabidM said:

Do we have an idea of how hard they'll break for Lake?  Does Hobbes have enough votes to survive that drop?

On the news out here in AZ yesterday, they said there was a record 290,000 mail ballots dropped off on election day.  That's 100,000 more than the election in 2020.  Supposedly, none of those have even been counted yet.  They were saying today they haven't been counted and they could be heavy with R votes.  Who knows? 

They need to do something different with elections out here.  So dumb that they have people sitting their trying to verify signatures on a mail ballot against a crappy electronic signature like they are forensic scientists or something?  It's no wonder it takes so long.  That, and the fact they wait until election day to start the count.

4 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Ralston corrected his tweet. Washoed batch was smaller than he expected and CCM did aight but not enough to take the lead outright tonight. Laxalt still up by 820. Gonna have to wait until the next Clark batch to get over the top most likely.

In terms of percentage, was it above or below the target she needed? I would think yes but did anyone do that analysis