2022 Election Day Thread - Midterm Rumble

Js1

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

If there is really a 35-34-31 R/D/I breakdown, then that’s fucked and a big R win.  Usually the Democrat party identifier number is higher than Republican by a few points.

Also, Republicans are now so craven that they openly vote for people they admit are shitty just because they aren’t Democrats.  So, negative pills for Republicans on approval or specific issues may not even matter. CNN had an exit poll on the Georgia Senate race that had 46% of Georgia voters say Warnock has “good judgment” and only 28% say Herschel Walker has “good judgment”.

In other words, nearly all Warnock voters say he has good judgment.  About half of the people who are going to vote for Walker won’t even say he has good judgment.  They know it, and they just don’t care.  Because their only criteria is “At least he’s not a Democrat!”

You aren't taking into account early vote.

41 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Vote early people. It’s not regular paper. It’s rather thick 

That's what TexasHooch' wife said!

LFG Dems, hold off the assholes for one more election cycle.  Soon all those young people that don't vote will outnumber the dying olds.  

FML

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Sen. Hassan needs to beat Bolduc in NH. The Dems supported the kook Big Lie Bolduc in his primary battle against a relatively moderate Republican. That is a dangerous gambit that must stop.

Maybe if Bolduc wins the message is delivered more clearly. 

2 hours ago, TexasHooch said:

Minnesota.

Is that like “my girlfriend is Canadian”?

6 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Ron DeSantis is winning by double digits right now. Wow. Miami-Dade County is his by 8.

Newsflash—Cubans are Trumpy as shit. 

All right I’m legit stoked to see how repubs fix the economy and terminate inflation…right?  RIGHT?

Or will we see them inherit changes currently underway and claim victory, or neuter the fed to prop the markets up at the expense of more inflation?  I’m glued to my seat

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

All right I’m legit stoked to see how repubs fix the economy and terminate inflation…right?  RIGHT?
Or will we see them inherit changes currently underway and claim victory, or neuter the fed to prop the markets up at the expense of more inflation?  I’m glued to my seat

Republicans could hold supermajorities in every branch and all of the country’s problems would still be the Democrats’ fault.
  • Hook 'Em 3

48 minutes ago, WBT said:

Abrams running about 4 points behind Warnock in Fulton Co with 60+% of vote in.  I think Jawja is going to split Sen/Gov.

I'll allow it. 

Just now, DDD Dad said:

WTF is wrong with you Florida?  JFC.  DeSantis projected to win by double digits as soon as the polls closed. 

Bless your heart.  You must have just awoken from a coma...

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

WTF is wrong with you Florida?  JFC.  DeSantis projected to win by double digits as soon as the polls closed. 

Yeah Florida became the haven for the COVID deniers. The two darlings of the GOP live there. It’s a red state 

Just now, SimonBolivar said:

I'm not for any Republicans, but it's nice to see so many split tickets in Georgia with some at least acknowledging that there are levels of separation between Kemp and Walker.

Kemp and Warnock

Ryan and DeWine

Hassan and Sununu

Im sensing a trend in split tickets between gov and senate. We’ll see if that holds in AZ, NV and WI