2022 Election Day Thread - Midterm Rumble

Js1

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

50-48, Warnock

I remember 2020/2021 was like blue -> red -> blue bc of Atlanta. Not a lot coming out of that way

Gotta wait for the big blue nuke that is ATL

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Herschel Walker is going to win isn’t he

No? Like Pancho said, it’ll be Warnock outright or a runoff. Walker doesn’t have the margins where he needs to win outright barring a big surprise 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Herschel Walker is going to win isn’t he

He's leading the election day votes by about the same margin that Warnock is leading the early votes.  And there's about 80% left to count from today's and 40% left to count from early voting.  Seems like Herschel's in good shape and Georgia should be taken out back and shot?

• Hook 'Em 1

I appreciate the Democrats putting up a fight for governor, but it was really unlikely to happen. Not surprising. I appreciate that Beto exists, though he probably needs to find an office to hold just so he doesn't become a designated loser.

I am just hoping we land in a good place in the House delegation and in the state house and senate. 

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

Good thing that asshole released the data about Abbott's phone calls during the mass shooting the MORNING OF ELECTION DAY.  Probably wouldn't have made a difference, but still worthless.  

Seriously, I'm done with Texas.  If we can't get rid of a governor that oversaw hundreds of texans freezing to death, little kids getting massacred and doing nothing about it, and wasting all of our taxpayer money at the border for imaginary reasons, this state deserves nothing.

Get out while it is legal 

Just now, SubliminalHorn said:

His political career has got to be over. Same with Abrams. Not sure what he’ll do next, but Abrams should continue with her work in energizing the electorate and getting younger people more engaged

He just go back and be Mayor of El Paso or something surely.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

His political career has got to be over. Same with Abrams. Not sure what he’ll do next, but Abrams should continue with her work in energizing the electorate and getting younger people more engaged

Yep. Just for us on GOTV. Be like Stacey

Paxton REALLY needs to stay in his lane.... there were actual, simple issues where this should be a no brainer. (He's also just as likely to screw over his own local party candidates in the process). 

This stinks of someone who might actually feel threatened.

7 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

He's leading the election day votes by about the same margin that Warnock is leading the early votes.  And there's about 80% left to count from today's and 40% left to count from early voting.  Seems like Herschel's in good shape and Georgia should be taken out back and shot?

So the republicans just buy “celebrity” dumbasses and let them sit and vote how they are told…..Tuberville says “Hey”!

2 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Here's the reddit live thread
https://www.reddit.com/live/19ylr47b550d5/

Kentucky and Indiana closed 32 minutes ago. So here's a John Prine Song

I once read an article in the Atlantic written by a right wing professor who sneered at that song as hippy dippy airy fairy green bullshit. 

Well, as was so often the case with John’s songs, pretty much every word of it was true and came from his lived experience. He just was so skilled at expressing those truths they sounded like he was making them up. 

As everyone knows John was a Chicagoan. Only his fans know about his parents coming from the flatland coal fields of western Kentucky. Muhlenberg County, to be exact, where there really was once a tiny village called Paradise. And how his dad would often take him out of Chicago and on Andy Griffith-credits type rifle and rod trips to where the Prines had lived a long time. 

And see the name painted on the side of that ungodly big excavator? 

And yep at the time that machine or a big brother model belonging to the same Peabody coal concern really did sport the world’s biggest shovel, the better to scoop and tump Paradise in Mr Peabody’s coal train. 

So — hippy dippy bullshit my cracka ass cracka ass. 

ABC17526-7AF8-4A0A-9F2A-95BC9BF6AB4B.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

About a third of my Facebook feed is people from both parties complaining that local election spots are/were out of paper ballots for the machine.

harris / galveston county region  

what a disaster of an election.  How can the people running the machines not have enough fucking paper ?

Edited by FORTY NINE TO ZERO