2022 Election Day Thread - Midterm Rumble

Js1

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, FORTY NINE TO ZERO said:

About a third of my Facebook feed is people from both parties complaining that local election spots are/were out of paper ballots for the machine.

harris / galveston county region  

what a disaster of an election.  How can the people running the machines not have enough fucking paper ?

They found slivers of bamboo in some of them.  (Just kidding.  Maybe. I have a feeling there's more to this story that I just made up).

13 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

Florida was a gut punch, but otherwise it looks like we're gonna be okay

There’s 8.5 % inflation, and the President has a 42% approval rating. The Dems should lose 50-80 seats tonight. The Senate should not even be in question. GOP candidates are underperforming Trump all over the board. This isn’t a win for Democrats, but GOP certainly ain’t pulling a Westlake- Austin High rn.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Youngkin election woke up some Virginians?

The race to watch is Luria. That’s as big a bellweather as Spanberger for what kind of night we still have in store. Early vote is soooooo slow 

8 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

There’s 8.5 % inflation, and the President has a 42% approval rating. The Dems should lose 50-80 seats tonight. The Senate should not even be in question. GOP candidates are underperforming Trump all over the board. This isn’t a win for Democrats, but GOP certainly ain’t pulling a Westlake- Austin High rn.

Maroon Alum here, ouch but fair

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Paxton REALLY needs to stay in his lane.... there were actual, simple issues where this should be a no brainer. (He's also just as likely to screw over his own local party candidates in the process). 

Being an over-litigious, election denying cunt is his lane.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

16 minutes ago, FORTY NINE TO ZERO said:

About a third of my Facebook feed is people from both parties complaining that local election spots are/were out of paper ballots for the machine.

harris / galveston county region  

what a disaster of an election.  How can the people running the machines not have enough fucking paper ?

ability to vote anywhere in county + unreliable data from last election