TCU free money giveaway

Wulaw Horn

Prop bet- total combined passing yards- both teams. 

TCU- 49

Texas - 38

814 passing yards. 

I get why we are favored. In a sense we are probably the better team. I just don’t trust our defense to ever stop them. They are good throwing the ball and they have a mobile QB. Both of those stress what we are bad at. On the flip side Ewers has had 1 magnificent quarter against Bama and made a bunch of good throws and some bad ones against OU. Everything else has been somewhere between serviceable (ISU), good (Monroe and KSU) to cringy (OSU). If we need to score 50 to win (and I expect we do) that’s a lot to ask for a freshman with 16 quarters of play on the last 24 months. My bet is on good not great with a couple screw ups that separate their great offense from our pretty good offense. 
If we can hold them to 34/35 I believe we will win. Until we do that I don’t believe it happens. 
hope I’m wrong 

Make your predictions here. 

Texas - 45

TCU - 10

462 passing yards

Fatterson isn’t going to let TCU score very much.  He will bend over and fart out the entire field if he has to.  Bijan and Roschon will pound the shit out of it.

Wulaw, if I didn’t like you I would shoot you a middle finger for your miserable prediction LOL!  You’re not supposed to try and fuck the ugly girl until the party is almost over.

• Haha 2

Texas - 53

TCU - 27

Total passing yards 568

A storm is coming. TCU will not be ready for it. 

A quick start by Texas and an early stop or turnover and the train is going to be rolling. 

At halftime some miserable fuck on here will be whining about Second Half Sark even though it's 30-7 Texas.

There will be no second half collapse. TCU will be too rattled, anyway.

TCU will again see an opponent's backup QB, but that will only be because Quinn is on the sidelines laughing it up with the fellas while Hudson Card puts a final dagger in Horned Frog dreams.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

Texas - 45

TCU - 10

462 passing yards

Fatterson isn’t going to let TCU score very much.  He will bend over and fart out the entire field if he has to.  Bijan and Roschon will pound the shit out of it.

Wulaw, if I didn’t like you I would shoot you a middle finger for your miserable prediction LOL!  You’re not supposed to try and fuck the ugly girl until the party is almost over.

Check out my prediction from last week and see the method to the madness. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Tex 35

Roaches 31

703 total passing yards

I dated an above my level slice of hotness in high school who after going on high school Senior Days to Padre, decided I might not be husband material.  Fast forward to Junior year at Texas,  we are playing TCU and who do I see out there as a TCU cheerleader?  Miss Hotness of course.  I boasted to my buddies that was an old flame of mine and that I was going to track her down and take her out.  Well,  I tracked her down,  tragically she remembered SPI and had no interest in a date nor a long phone call.  Ah to be young again with those kind of closing skills.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

TCU - 28

Texas 27

yards 444

Best memory of TCU game in Austin.  Freshman in high school "Euphonium Fever Day" 1979.  Free tickets to the game for us euphonium players, probably 200 of us, miserable cold wet weather.  We played halftime with LHB, "The Way We Were".  but the highlight was before our part of halftime.

The Frog dancers wore white tops.....in the rain.....no rain ponchos.... no covering...so the Frog band finishes playing for the frog dancers and the LHB Sousaphone player gives a standing ovation.. I mean jumping up and down excited....and his buddies were laughing at him.  

I just wish I had pictures of the frog dancers.