The Republican Civil War - it will be because we destroyed ourselves

tx 3 putt

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Steve Bannon or Roger Stone.

Although I’m not counting out it being DeSantis.  Unless he loses today, he’s the biggest threat to Trump.

please, they’re broke bitches compared to the old guard 

Edited by tx 3 putt

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

the civil war is over before it began. it'll be interesting to see if maga R's flock to desantis 

they won't

Edited by Biff Tannen
is the question whether they will go to him OVER trump? because no fucking way. if trump isn't an option, then maybe

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

Trump is going to call him Rhonda Bitchtits and his political career will be dead.

Trump is absolutely the goat at nicknames, so it’s possible. Still, he got absolutely kneecapped last night and he’ll never fully recover. 

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

Trump is absolutely the goat at nicknames, so it’s possible. Still, he got absolutely kneecapped last night and he’ll never fully recover. 

God you're dumb. Getting his ass kicked by a geriatric old man, losing a billion crazy ass lawsuits, unleashing Rudy on the courts, and sparking an insurrection didn't "kneecap" him. Some jackasses not named Trump losing won't have much lasting effect among his base. You morons are mad now, but MAGA will fall right back in line once he announces. You're in a cult for a reason.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

No doubt the big money wants to--and has--gotten behind Ron the past two years. 

Now explain to me why Trump will care.

His feelings are irrelevant. Funding is the lifeblood of any campaign and the spigot has been turned off. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

God you're dumb. Getting his ass kicked by a geriatric old man, losing a billion crazy ass lawsuits, unleashing Rudy on the courts, and sparking an insurrection didn't "kneecap" him. Some jackasses not named Trump losing won't have much lasting effect among his base. You morons are mad now, but MAGA will fall right back in line once he announces. You're in a cult for a reason.

I’m trying to be civil here, I don’t think the name calling is warranted. The stench of losing is a cologne that never wears off in politics. It’s the same reason Beto had zero chance. He also went up against Godfather Mitch, which is political suicide. 

• Fuck You 2

13 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

His feelings are irrelevant. Funding is the lifeblood of any campaign and the spigot has been turned off. 

ronnie is dead also if dotaRD's magat minions fade back into their rural hellscapes. Whatever "charisma" DotArD had that brought them out of their trailer parks, the thumb doesn't have it.

Edited by High Plains Drifter
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Poe It Up said:

You’re lying, but I find it hilarious. Sad, but hilarious. 

What am I lying about? That I'm a sock? Plenty of folks have met me in real life on this site. That you are a disingenuous, lying troll? You have 1380 points of reference for that. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

What am I lying about? That I'm a sock? Plenty of folks have met me in real life on this site. That you are a disingenuous, lying troll? You have 1380 points of reference for that. 

I don’t believe you, but fine. I’ll leave you to your weather tracking. 

• Fuck You 2

In related news, the Rubio canvasser whose story is starting to fall apart and the Proud Boys who held a rally for him are now at each other's throats.

https://www.msn.com/en-US/tv/news/exproud-boy-held-rally-for-rubio-canvasser-beaten-in-hialeah-now-he-thinks-story-was-a-lie/ar-AA13V7dH?ocid=sapphireappshare