The Republican Civil War - it will be because we destroyed ourselves

tx 3 putt

10 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He hasn’t lost Fox until he loses Hannity and Tucker. 

At which points Dems unleash a "false flag"  operation aimed at keeping 25% of the Republican party Trumpkin diehards by unleashing a Q-type conspiracy theory that George "Soros and others got to Hannity and Tucker ... I mean, it's SO obvious.  Why else would they turn their back on the greatest President we've ever had?"   

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

26 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

This meeting with Kanye and Fuentes has given cowardly Republicans the cover they need to ditch Trump.   Sadly, we're still two years out from the next election. I would have preferred to see this implosion closer to November, 2024. 

A tape of him bragging about sexually assaulting women came out like 2 weeks before the 2016 election and it did absolutely nothing.  No one will remember this in two weeks.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 3

^

Precisely.  It'll be watered down to just "Trump has dinner with Kanye again, and some of his weird pals."  His base never gives a shit, the middle third of the party will forget about it by Hanukkah, and the moderate third is too busy drawing down for the Speaker battle.  Which should be arriving...directly.  

Like Uncle Bormann always said, "If you're gonna host an anti-semite dinner with celebrity assholes...couch it as a Thanksgiving casual affair.  And have people of color there, who are still Christian, to throw off your scent."  

32 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

A tape of him bragging about sexually assaulting women came out like 2 weeks before the 2016 election and it did absolutely nothing.  No one will remember this in two weeks.

and promptly got buried thanks to a timely dump from russia wikileak, in what was most definitely not illegal campaign coordination

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

16 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

^

Precisely.  It'll be watered down to just "Trump has dinner with Kanye again, and some of his weird pals."  His base never gives a shit, the middle third of the party will forget about it by Hanukkah, and the moderate third is too busy drawing down for the Speaker battle.  Which should be arriving...directly.  

Like Uncle Bormann always said, "If you're gonna host an anti-semite dinner with celebrity assholes...couch it as a Thanksgiving casual affair.  And have people of color there, who are still Christian, to throw off your scent."  

And it's not like this dude had a Marge Schott moment or two. Holy shit, I read up on him earlier and he doesn't think Jews should serve in government. He doesn't think women should be in the workplace. Holocaust denier, obviously. Fan of Hitler. Wants a dictatorship here to force his views on everyone.

13 minutes ago, elfenix said:

and promptly got buried thanks to a timely dump from russia wikileak, in what was most definitely not illegal campaign coordination

Yep. It was a month before the election that the Access Hollywood “grab ‘em by the pussy” tape came out. Then 30 minutes later the first batch of Russia’s hacked emails from the Clinton campaign were released on WikiLeaks. I can’t prove it but I have no doubt that Roger Stone contacted his buddy Julian Assange and gave him the signal to release them. 

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Yep. It was a month before the election that the Access Hollywood “grab ‘em by the pussy” tape came out. Then 30 minutes later the first batch of Russia’s hacked emails from the Clinton campaign were released on WikiLeaks. I can’t prove it but I have no doubt that Roger Stone contacted his buddy Julian Assange and gave him the signal to release them. 

but pee pee tapes!

5 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Trump is going to remember this two weeks from now.  This is going to spawn dozens of Truth Social posts ripping into Mitch.

8 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Didn't Loomer handcuff herself to the Facebook office doors or some shit after they banned her?

Twitter. At their NYC HQ after they banned her in 2018. After a couple of hours, she asked the cops to cut through the handcuffs to free her.

• Haha 1

I can't wait to see how McCarthy makes the right promises to get to 218 votes. 

You know that for every promise to get 1 person/group vote, he's going to piss off others. The GOP has so many members now that have grown up with zero tolerance for compromise that they will not be able to compromise with each other.

16 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I can't wait to see how McCarthy makes the right promises to get to 218 votes. 

You know that for every promise to get 1 person/group vote, he's going to piss off others. The GOP has so many members now that have grown up with zero tolerance for compromise that they will not be able to compromise with each other.

we promised MTG prosthetic toes 

• Haha 2