The Republican Civil War - it will be because we destroyed ourselves

tx 3 putt

I had a white trash, piece of shit vehicle sticker bingo in Claremore, OK a couple of days ago.

Pickup truck 
Rural Oklahoma 
Trump Sticker 
Biden sticker being pissed on 
SEC Team sticker. (surprisingly NOT aggie)

Dude spent more on that truck than his mobile home.

No description available.

Edited by TeeDubya
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

14 hours ago, TeeDubya said:

I had a white trash, piece of shit vehicle sticker bingo in Claremore, OK a couple of days ago.

Pickup truck 
Rural Oklahoma 
Trump Sticker 
Biden sticker being pissed on 
SEC Team sticker. (surprisingly NOT aggie)

Dude spent more on that truck than his mobile home.

No description available.

No AR15 or random gun nut stickers. 6/10. 

1 minute ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I think we have one of the coolest flag designs on the planet, but as a piece of clothing it looks terrible.

Also feels like it's violating the flag code in some way, but you have these idiots who make the thin blue line flags that is definitely flag desecration, and they don't care, because they get a special version of our flag.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Man, I gotta figure out a way to take these idiot's money before they all die of covid or diabetes. 

Its not the figuring out a grift that's difficult - its seeing it through. Pick any household item - razor blades, coffee filters, dishwasher detergent, etc., and put the word "Patriot" in front of it, find a manufacturer oversees that can print the stars and stripes on the items, and sell them for 1000% markup. Buy a couple of ad spots on OAN and pepper Facebook with digital ads. Market them as "produced" or "originating from" the USA regardless of where they are manufactured. Retire early.

• Hook 'Em 5

14 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Its not the figuring out a grift that's difficult - its seeing it through. Pick any household item - razor blades, coffee filters, dishwasher detergent, etc., and put the word "Patriot" in front of it, find a manufacturer oversees that can print the stars and stripes on the items, and sell them for 1000% markup. Buy a couple of ad spots on OAN and pepper Facebook with digital ads. Market them as "produced" or "originating from" the USA regardless of where they are manufactured. Retire early.

Yep.  I wouldn't be able to sleep at night though.  It's a curse.

• Hook 'Em 5

9 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Man, I gotta figure out a way to take these idiot's money before they all die of covid or diabetes. 

8 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yep.  I wouldn't be able to sleep at night though.  It's a curse.

Donate some of the proceeds to some LGBTQ organization(s), some of the proceeds to the Salvation Army, and the rest to the "Biff Tannen vacations wherever the fuck he wants to every year" fund.

Would that make you sleep better?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Harmeet Dhillon? Sounds foreign. What happened to America First? Has anyone checked his birth certificate? 

Her 

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/11/harmeet-dhillon-rnc-00077583

Two supporters of Dhillon, who is challenging incumbent RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, told POLITICO that McDaniel allies have brought up Dhillon’s religious affiliation with them in recent weeks. One of the two said that a fellow RNC committee member, who is openly supporting McDaniel in the race, brought up concerns about Dhillon’s “Sikh faith” during a recent phone conversation. That person was granted anonymity to discuss the matter.

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Her 

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/11/harmeet-dhillon-rnc-00077583

Two supporters of Dhillon, who is challenging incumbent RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, told POLITICO that McDaniel allies have brought up Dhillon’s religious affiliation with them in recent weeks. One of the two said that a fellow RNC committee member, who is openly supporting McDaniel in the race, brought up concerns about Dhillon’s “Sikh faith” during a recent phone conversation. That person was granted anonymity to discuss the matter.

Woman-wearing-a-niqab-011.jpg?width=300&

46 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Really?  I pull for meteor strikes all. the. time.  Trump rallies, Cowboy churches, Proud Boy rallies, aggy games...

Got to.

I'll add country music award shows, NFC championship game, and wherever Ted Cruz is this right now.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

For people who love to play to their constituents on how terrible California is, these fucks sure do come here a lot.

Shit, many of the alt-right grifters LIVE in California while telling all their listeners that it's a failed state.