The Republican Civil War - it will be because we destroyed ourselves

tx 3 putt

3 hours ago, Macanudo said:

If Trump is the GOAT at nicknames then I'm the best message board user ever.

Trump's nicknames are usually brutally elementary, which is another reason aggy likes him.  They don't have to think too hard, there's no double entendre to find.  

• Like 3

On 11/9/2022 at 10:48 AM, MeerkatBong said:

Isn't that just half this board anytime Sarah Huckabee Sanders' name gets brought up in any discussion or context? 

I usually refer to her as a fat cunt. but thats not a nickname as much as a factual description

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The thing I am most interested to see along these lines is what happens in the brain of MAGATs and those who get their view of the bigger world from right-wing media.  Previously, there was at least a relatively consistent conservative alternative reality -- the mainstream is lying to you, Trump is the best ever, etc...  Now, there are two right-wing narratives getting pushed.  Trump and those solidly in his camp are going to tell the base that there was a red wave, and to the degree that it didn't happen, it was because the candidates were not MAGA enough.  Fox and everyone else on the right are going to be telling the base that there wasn't a red wave because Trump is a net negative politically and DeSantis is the future.  When presented with two conflicting realities from trusted sources, what's a MAGAT brain gonna do?

6 hours ago, Goredho said:

The thing I am most interested to see along these lines is what happens in the brain of MAGATs and those who get their view of the bigger world from right-wing media.  Previously, there was at least a relatively consistent conservative alternative reality -- the mainstream is lying to you, Trump is the best ever, etc...  Now, there are two right-wing narratives getting pushed.  Trump and those solidly in his camp are going to tell the base that there was a red wave, and to the degree that it didn't happen, it was because the candidates were not MAGA enough.  Fox and everyone else on the right are going to be telling the base that there wasn't a red wave because Trump is a net negative politically and DeSantis is the future.  When presented with two conflicting realities from trusted sources, what's a MAGAT brain gonna do?

Hopefully stroke out.

• Drool 1

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

266504FA-B6AB-45D9-A475-108350E4774D.jpeg

CAEDBDDF-DB2A-444D-B4D6-71B3626B6BD8.jpeg

If im desantis, I don’t even acknowledge trump. It’ll eat him alive 

There is truth in that. I can’t wait for all of this to go down. 

I agree DeSantis is just going to grey rock him like one should do with any narcissist but his Trump dependence from 2017-2018 won’t be easy to run from. 

8 hours ago, Goredho said:

Same as they’ve always done — believe whatever feels true. And that doesn’t exclude believing two contradictory things at the same time. 

I wouldn’t mind if everyone adopted that strategy. 
A concerted campaign of "Trump who? He never even set his own policies or had any ideas; he drank diet cokes and golfed while real Republicans ran things." WOULD Enrage that fat fuck into scorch earthed glory.

Just systematically publish who came up with what policy, slogan etc and watch them self cannibalize.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, Goredho said:

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1