2023 EDGE Colton Vasek

Hiphopopotamos

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’ll be honest, I have no idea what y’all are referencing. 

It was in a reply to me some time back. It had to do with Peterson being at a UT party before the OU game telling everyone he was coming only to see a blow out and decide to go to OU.

Edited by DanTheHorn

7 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

It was in a reply to me some time back. It had to do with Peterson being at a UT party before the OU game telling everyone he was coming only to see a blow out and decide to go to OU.

That wasn't what I as referring to. You are still an idiot. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

That wasn't what I as referring to. You are still an idiot. 

Fuck now I catch the wrath of two. Well, I thought I had at least one partner in crime. Anyway this week has been way to good to have catching shit making it any less great.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 1leggedduck said:

Great get! Great timing. We have Burrell and Lefau as LBs coming in, and Walton, Gullette, and Vasek as Edge. We are going to need some portal help at LB until those guys get some reps, but the future looks much brighter now than it did.

Regarding LB, I think you're making a mountain out of an Ant Hill.

• Hook 'Em 4

On 11/6/2022 at 1:37 AM, TheMailBox357 said:

Ketch always throws out this crazy stat about how since the internet recruiting era started (i.e. the 2002 recruiting cycle) that over half of the 6'5 (or taller) blue-chip EDGE recruits from the state of Texas ended up being NFL draft picks. Seeing that stat makes it obvious why the UT staff had both Vasek & Bralyon Shelby as higher priorities over Akana.

Watching the OB livestream about Vasek's commitment & Ketch is talking about this stat again, but I was slightly wrong about the height in my previous post, so.... correction:

Since the start of internet recruiting era (i.e. the 2002 recruiting cycle), 54.6% of 6'4 (or taller) blue-chip EDGE recruits from the state of Texas ended up being NFL draft picks. Of those players who were 6'6 or taller, 75% ended up being drafted.

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Watching the OB livestream about Vasek's commitment & Ketch is talking about this stat again, but I was slightly wrong about the height in my previous post, so.... correction:

Since the start of internet recruiting era (i.e. the 2002 recruiting cycle), 54.6% of 6'4 (or taller) blue-chip EDGE recruits from the state of Texas ended up being NFL draft picks. Of those players who were 6'6 or taller, 75% ended up being drafted.

I knew we should have taken Ralph Sampson at eDGE in the 1979 recruiting class 

• Haha 1