Recommend me a color laser printer scanner for home use

tbone_

On the Brother train as well... nothing else...

Brother MFC-L3770CDW Runs about $499 but I got one at $299 and another at $349 on sales (one office, one home).

With OEM toner its awsome, with non-OEM its really good and there are some good non-OEM toner that can be had for $70 total for a 4-pk (all colors inc a high life black).

OEM runs about $80 PER color.

+1 on getting a tank printer. Initial cost is the same but 3 years in, I’m not even half way through the ink. I have a Canon and I do have to run a deep clean cycle periodically if I don’t print for a few weeks. My MIL has a Brothers and has to do the same. That may be standard practice for all tank printers regardless of brand.

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Brother MFC-L3770CDW Runs about $499 but I got one at $299 and another at $349 on sales (one office, one home).

With OEM toner its awsome, with non-OEM its really good and there are some good non-OEM toner that can be had for $70 total for a 4-pk (all colors inc a high life black).

I have Canons for the office. I have had Brother in the past but had software issues that were annoying. Canon has been good but someone put in some bad non OEM toner that is now causing streaking. I think in retrospect, I would prefer a black and white vs. color just because it saves money and is easier to keep inventory of just one toner and is easier for a woman to change out.

On 11/10/2022 at 7:10 AM, MonkeyDoughnut said:

which non-OEM toner did you get?  have a samsung and the OEM is $150 while generic is $25 (5000 sheet cartridge)

• 2 weeks later...