Big 12 Basketball '22-'23 (fuck Baylor)

ztejas

Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

Big 12 goes 7-3 over the SEC today

Yep. TCU, ISU, and we were the victims. I have to admit that was not the three I expected to lose...well I expected Texas to lose on the road at Tennessee. ISU and TCU losing was weird. All on the road though, that makes such a huge difference in college.

21 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Yep. TCU, ISU, and we were the victims. I have to admit that was not the three I expected to lose...well I expected Texas to lose on the road at Tennessee. ISU and TCU losing was weird. All on the road though, that makes such a huge difference in college.

We were both down multiple starters on the road.

Plus, we seem to like losing on Saturdays.

22 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

TCU played without Miles and their center, it's defensible even against a shitty team like MSU. ISU was missing their dirty cheating bastard Grill. He likes to cut players going for rebounds.

x-post

4 Big 12 teams in the top 11 / 6 in the top 15 (KSU 7, KU 8, Texas 10, Baylor 11, ISU 13, TCU 15)

#11 Baylor @ #10 Texas tonight
#7 KSU @ #8 KU tomorrow

#8 KU @ #13 ISU on Saturday
#10 Texas @ #7 KSU on Saturday

Edited by Js1

8 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

I saw where ISU is only a 1-point favorite. 

Yup.  Until we get someone back we just don’t have the depth and manpower to play our style.  Probably means we fall off into the middle of the league, but on the plus side we should be healthy come March 

8 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Yup.  Until we get someone back we just don’t have the depth and manpower to play our style.  Probably means we fall off into the middle of the league, but on the plus side we should be healthy come March 

Blah blah blah fucking blah 

• Haha 2