Big 12 Basketball '22-'23 (fuck Baylor)

ztejas

This is probably not real but I wouldn't be entirely against it. Pay for play is the way of the world now, and I don't really give a shit about the prostitution stuff if we're being honest here.

Main thing is he's old and this is probably just a leak from his agent to get him a better offer and some other school he's actually interested in.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This is probably not real but I wouldn't be entirely against it. Pay for play is the way of the world now, and I don't really give a shit about the prostitution stuff if we're being honest here.
Main thing is he's old and this is probably just a leak from his agent to get him a better offer and some other school he's actually interested in.

Agent put that out there

Texas? Wrong slicked back Italian with Kentucky past

Notre Dame? Too sanctimonious to seem believable

Georgia Tech? Too nerdy too seem plausible

Texas Tech? They hired Bob Knight once. Lots of oil money in West Texas. Let’s put that out there to see if St. Johns will up there offer thinking they’re in a bidding war

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Gradey Dick declares, #11 prospect in their draft projections. 

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/36019182/kansas-freshman-gradey-dick-enter-nba-draft

I get the guy has a clean looking shot, but I wasn't particularly impressed with any other part of his game (in terms of him being a top 15 draft pick). Maybe I am just remembering us push his shit in the last two times we played them...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KingBobo81 said:

I get the guy has a clean looking shot, but I wasn't particularly impressed with any other part of his game (in terms of him being a top 15 draft pick). Maybe I am just remembering us push his shit in the last two times we played them...

He's a prototype NBA 3 and D. Bigger and more athletic than Redick and JJ made $120MM in his career. 

I can see how being a lying cheater hated outside your own fan base can be taxing on your health. But getting away with it scot free while others get the banhammer for petty shit should more than make up for it. He’ll be fine by November.

• 1 month later...

"During the conversation, I used a completely insensitive and abhorrent phrase that there is simply no excuse for -- and I won't try to make one here. I deeply apologize to the individuals I have offended, as well as to the Xavier University community, the University of Cincinnati and West Virginia University. As I have shared with my players over my 40 years of coaching, there are consequences for our words and actions, and I will fully accept (anything) coming my way. I am ashamed and embarrassed and heartbroken for those I have hurt. I must do better, and I will."

Lulz. The dude is like 70 years old, he's not going to do better. If it were any other school, he would probably be done, but who knows in  WV. 

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Lulz. The dude is like 70 years old, he's not going to do better. If it were any other school, he would probably be done, but who knows in  WV. 

They’ll just take away his stool.