UT-TCU Parking

I'm gonna post this so I can read shadow_operative2.0 post shit about me on other threads.  But if anyone needs a close-in pass and can wait until 6:00p, I can hand off mine to you when i take the kids home after pre-game festivities.  Can meet you at tailgate.  Gotta get it back the next day though.  But you can literally park all the way up at stadium, they'll make a spot for you at valet or otherwise.  

7 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I'm gonna post this so I can read shadow_operative2.0 post shit about me on other threads.  But if anyone needs a close-in pass and can wait until 6:00p, I can hand off mine to you when i take the kids home after pre-game festivities.  Can meet you at tailgate.  Gotta get it back the next day though.  But you can literally park all the way up at stadium, they'll make a spot for you at valet or otherwise.  

So you want someone to park and then walk to the tailgate to meet you at 6 p.m. so they can buy your pass only to walk back to their car to move it closer to the stadium?

Edited by justhookit

No they can just have it for free.  Pretty nice offer actually considering i can meet said person on way outta game area and they can literally drive up next to stadium.  Not ideal for everybody, I get it.  But some people with little kids or older folks in tow appreciate parking within 50 feet of the stadium right before kickoff.  Kinda cool to just roll up to the door as the cannon fires.  Weird concept, I know.  

You yourself can have it man.  Whatever it takes to get to stop bitchin.  Just drop it by the house on your way outta town sir 

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

No they can just have it for free.  Pretty nice offer actually considering i can meet said person on way outta game area and they can literally drive up next to stadium.  Not ideal for everybody, I get it.  But some people with little kids or older folks in tow appreciate parking within 50 feet of the stadium right before kickoff.  Kinda cool to just roll up to the door as the cannon fires.  Weird concept, I know.  

You yourself can have it man.  Whatever it takes to get to stop bitchin.  Just drop it by the house on your way outta town sir 

I’ve got 2 parking passes for Manor garage next to the stadium but thanks anyway. Buy/free whatever I agree it’s a nice offer. I’m still trying to figure out the logistics of this thing. You can’t just stop your car anywhere near the tailgate and jump out while the people in your car wait. At 6 they would already have to be parked somewhere. I guess maybe someone from the tailgate could run it out to 26th/Keeton and do a handoff as they come by.

5 hours ago, justhookit said:

I’ve got 2 parking passes for Manor garage next to the stadium but thanks anyway. Buy/free whatever I agree it’s a nice offer. I’m still trying to figure out the logistics of this thing. You can’t just stop your car anywhere near the tailgate and jump out while the people in your car wait. At 6 they would already have to be parked somewhere. I guess maybe someone from the tailgate could run it out to 26th/Keeton and do a handoff as they come by.

Don’t worry about it. It’s not for you. Move on.