WTB 1 for TCU

brojangles2

Looking for a single, as I have let my folks have my two in 15. I have been LHF since 2012 and only missed 2-3 home games in that stretch. I know my way around game day, so have no fear of me sitting with you 🤣. I just can’t stomach $50 in fees on SH, esp since I’ve already paid for a whole season. Thanks. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, brojangles2 said:

Have been monitoring, thank you. They are slowly coming down to earth.

If you want to hold up I might end up with a good single for sale (and sit in a worse seat but with a buddy).  Trying to figure out our ticket situation now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skipper said:

If you want to hold up I might end up with a good single for sale (and sit in a worse seat but with a buddy).  Trying to figure out our ticket situation now.

I can wait for a bit, they seem to be dropping on secondary fairly steadily. I am willing to give $150 for a solo. 

4 minutes ago, brojangles2 said:

I can wait for a bit, they seem to be dropping on secondary fairly steadily. I am willing to give $150 for a solo. 

This would be at the 35 30 rows up. If I sell my proceeds would be given to person I'm sitting with in club.  So would need to try to get closer to market.  No worries if that is budget - def pull trigger if you see something pop up.