Gone posters

11 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Is slorch Iceman? Dude with negative rep? 

Iceman is CR free Slorch.

The tolerants(sic) are still intolerant.  LOlz  Once you go red, the neggers neg even more...LOlz.  No longer disrupting the sensitive ones' echo chamber.

What did Slorch delete?  All I did was change my password so I couldn't use that screenname any more.

Time for a change, cool?

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

The tolerants(sic) are still intolerant.  LOlz  Once you go red, the neggers neg even more...LOlz.  No longer disrupting the sensitive ones' echo chamber.

What did Slorch delete?  All I did was change my password so I couldn't use that screenname any more.
Time for a change, cool?

Iceman’d just doesn’t roll off the tongue like Slorch’d.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Rags/Kyle/Iceman on a negging spree who is too much of a coward to say his old screen name. Sound like anyone from TOS?

nvermind, just saw the post above. You were normal outside CR but such a shitheel in there. Go fuck your mother/chinga tu madre. Aren’t socks bannable offenses?

Edited by achooloco
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Seriously @immamac, why are we allowing socks? slorch straight up admitted his second handle, seems like that should be disabled. 

Not posting as 2 different people.

Slorch is dead.  i  cannot access that username.  nevermind the reading part , as I described it above.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Rags/Kyle/Iceman on a negging spree who is too much of a coward to say his old screen name. Sound like anyone from TOS?

nvermind, just saw the post above. You were normal outside CR but such a shitheel in there. Go fuck your mother/chinga tu madre. Aren’t socks bannable offenses?

You negged me for nothing.  You did it first and then again and then again.

Now you want to call my response a negging spree?

You thought it was just a 1:1 deal?  Stop fucking around and you will not get negged, motherfucker.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Iceman said:

You negged me for nothing.  You did it first and then again and then again.

Now you want to call my response a negging spree?

You thought it was just a 1:1 deal?  Stop fucking around and you will not get negged, motherfucker.

You got negged for legit shit opinions then went on a spree. Like I said, go fuck your mother. Your non Cr takes I was always fine with but god damn, you are acting like a child recently and on all your sock accounts. 

• Fuck You 2

There are 3 other mods and socks have always been okay all the way back to shaggybevo, we legit have all the same mods here. 

Why do you give a shit if people have socks? The only detrimental thing about socks is if they are from trolls, slorch is just highly regarded he's not a troll. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

We have an admitted sock with negative rep somehow bragging about negging others, what in the flying fuck? Ban Iceman, make slorch come back as himself. 

why the fuck do you care?

and explaining to some shithead who negged me first why i negged back is hardly bragging.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Iceman said:

Time for a change, cool?

I read this in the voice of Chamberlain of the Skeksis.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQngdMF2mPoYOjyYMkF0WF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Grow up, neg rep doesn't fucking matter unless you are getting crowd sourced. 

56 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Socks are part of message boards, bro. It’s cool, just start another account. Our moderator won’t do shit. 

Socks are OK until they start being little pussies who do nothing but neg rep people, and add nothing of interest to the board.

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, Iceman said:

find someone I negged without them having negged me first.

Now shut the fuck up  you fucking crybaby.  There is no 'negging spree.'

God you are as fucktarded as as your MiL. You posted stupid neg worthy shit, got called out on it/negged, then you negged random old fucking posts on threads that have long been dead. That’s a negging spree you dummy. You drunk this early? Damn, can’t believe I used to think you were normal and got a bad rap. Now sit down and shut up, damn. 

• Fuck You 1

On 9/7/2019 at 11:34 AM, achooloco said:

God you are as fucktarded as as your MiL. You posted stupid neg worthy shit, got called out on it/negged, then you negged random old fucking posts on threads that have long been dead. That’s a negging spree you dummy. You drunk this early? Damn, can’t believe I used to think you were normal and got a bad rap. Now sit down and shut up, damn. 

Really, a shot at my late MIL who passed away in July from Alzheimers?

Hide behind your keyboard bro.   LOLz.   You so mad, you went complete trash, bro.  Totally consistent with the fascism found in the cabal that has destroyed real discussions on this board and in many, many places in our country.  Thanks for being the perfect example, dude.

So tolerant of other POVs...such an embracer of differing opinions...and the exact reason I don't go in CR any more.  No other explanation is needed.  To go where you went on this post is to be everything you allegedly hate.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 8:53 AM, immamac said:

I can remove CR from anyone who wants. Socks are fine it's part of the message board culture stop getting your panties in a wad. Slorch wasn't IP banned or crowd sourced. When those people keep making accounts it does result in an IP ban. 

slorch you should have asked immamac to remove CR access for you like he did for me at my request. It has made my experience on this board much more enjoyable. I highly recommend anyone who is getting gang negged there for expressing an opinion that is right of center to take that option. Thanks again to immamac

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

slorch you should have asked immamac to remove CR access for you like he did for me at my request. It has made my experience on this board much more enjoyable. I highly recommend anyone who is getting gang negged there for expressing an opinion that is right of center to take that option. Thanks again to immamac

That's not why you were getting gang negged.

• Like 6

0KNNwQZ.jpg

3 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

You get gangnegged for saying stupid shit like we should hire Kelvin Sampson to replace Shaka and that Cougar High should be in a P5 conference.

• Like 3

God you are as fucktarded as as your MiL. 

An eternity eating a steady diet of Kevin Morgan's warm doo-doo snow cones. In a van. On the banks of the Brazos. In August. No napkins. And the only sounds to be heard are WHOOP! and Boomer! Sooner!

You've earned it. Holy fuck...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/10/2019 at 3:18 AM, Iceman said:

Really, a shot at my late MIL who passed away in July from Alzheimers?

Hide behind your keyboard bro.   LOLz.   You so mad, you went complete trash, bro.  Totally consistent with the fascism found in the cabal that has destroyed real discussions on this board and in many, many places in our country.  Thanks for being the perfect example, dude.

So tolerant of other POVs...such an embracer of differing opinions...and the exact reason I don't go in CR any more.  No other explanation is needed.  To go where you went on this post is to be everything you allegedly hate.

Streisand effect aside, I have no need to hide behind a keyboard nor turn this into an aggy level “tear down your fence” bs either. But fitting that you say ”where I went” is exactly what all trashy trump supporters are doing currently EVERY DAY. So to be evil is to be like you, a trump supporter? Lulz. You owned yourself, fucking child. I’ll leave it at that before this gets too cr, don’t want to pollute non Cr with Cr. Just funny how cunts and racists can post bullshit all day but when it’s finally redirected on them, it’s all “oh the humanity! My sensibilities!” Fucking snowflake bitch.

but that being said, I tried to think of a straight example of the poster formerly known as slorch being a real trump/racist supporter and couldnt. So bc my hate and no quarter policy extends to racists and their supporters only, I was out of line earlier. So I apologize slorch/iceman.  Seriously. You still act like a little coward on your negging spree but I was out of line/beyond the pale and for that I’m sorry. I’ll confine my rhetoric to you and your inane posts from here on out. Maybe I can get you to confess to wanting to shoot immigrants like I did to that cockholster icono. Or hopefully you are a better person than him. Again, I was out of line, sorry. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3