Gone posters

7 minutes ago, Hate said:

Who was the poster that would brag about fucking some Houston Texans cheerleader and wore his hat slightly off kilter. I think he went into coaching and moved to Rock Springs or something like that.

Some asshole had the nerve to brag about fucking a cheerleader?   

Cheerleaders fuck; it's what they do.  If you're at the right place at the right time, and you're not disgusting, you're in business.   

THEY BECOME CHEERLEADERS BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO FUCK

• Drool 1

Who was the poster that would brag about fucking some Houston Texans cheerleader and wore his hat slightly off kilter. I think he went into coaching and moved to Rock Springs or something like that.

His name escapes me. But I saved the photos (if it is in fact the same guy/gal). Something like mc Orange.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Patricio Swayze said:

His name escapes me. But I saved the photos (if it is in fact the same guy/gal). Something like mc Orange.

Yeah, that was it.  IT wasn't necessarily that he was bragging about banging a cheerleader...there was more to it but I can't remember.  He took all the ribbing he got in stride and was a pretty solid poster I thought.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hate said:

I used to date and bang a Rockets dancer in ‘01-‘02.  She went to my high school but was a few years behind. She was a cheerleader back at Westlake. Yeah, I got her good. 

20 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Cheerleaders fuck; it's what they do.  If you're at the right place at the right time, and you're not disgusting, you're in business.   

Everyone likes to fuck. Some people can fuck, and some can’t. That’s an idiotic take.  But, c’est la Gil Bang’d. 

On 1/5/2023 at 8:27 PM, Longboard Horn said:

Randolph Duke? Phlegm? Seriously are either of them still alive? And what about Machinator? He left for a while, came back, and disappeared all over again.

Probably was made LTXfan or whatever was stealing his bit by posting every tweet on the internet 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Js1 said:

Probably was made LTXfan or whatever was stealing his bit by posting every tweet on the internet 

The gap between Mach and LTXfan is Grand Canyon-esque. 

I have to assume that Randolph Duke finally went too far in his daily attacks on the orderlies at the nuthouse and then was ultimately subjected to violent electrolysis or a lobotomy. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

On 1/8/2023 at 8:53 AM, closetojumping said:

I have to assume that Randolph Duke finally went too far in his daily attacks on the orderlies at the nuthouse and then was ultimately subjected to violent electrolysis or a lobotomy. 

I vote for autoerotic asphyxiation somewhere toward the end of aggy's 5-7 season.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2023 at 8:53 AM, closetojumping said:

The gap between Mach and LTXfan is Grand Canyon-esque. 

Mach actually posts good content. The latter only posts tweets and the same gifs over and over and over again. And won’t stop obsessively hating TCU. 

I don’t know why anyone would actively wonder where Phlegm is. 

On 1/18/2023 at 11:26 AM, Porterhouse said:

Mach actually posts good content. The latter only posts tweets and the same gifs over and over and over again. And won’t stop obsessively hating TCU. 

I don’t know why anyone would actively wonder where Phlegm is. 

I've always assumed it was Patton State Hospital

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/27/2022 at 3:58 PM, Saint Tacky said:

utvol was a frequent poster and friend of the Texas program as far back as the old TexasBBS days in the mid to late '90s.  His daughter just called to tell me that Neal passed away suddenly this morning. He was the catalyst for many of our original Houston area get togethers at Mucky Duck.  He may have bled the wrong color orange, but he loved college football and had a healthy respect for all things burnt orange. He also happened to be as wonderful of a human being as I've ever met in my 50+ years on this planet.  The world got a little worse today and the Texas Longhorns lost a good friend.  Hopefully he'll catch up with PhxHorn, bully, and Alfredo for a round.

RIP utvol.  God bless you, brother.

utvol Obituary

"Laissez les bon temps rouler. Let the good times roll!"

Edited by Saint Tacky
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2022 at 9:03 PM, Gil Bang said:

Probably mostly true. I have a cousin was fucking a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader for a good while and I think were engaged for a while. He ended up in the state pen and a sever drug addict.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, DougHdTx1968 said:

What happened to that girl everybody hated, who just showed up one day demanding to post her tits?

If we're thinking of the same broad, she's probably about to be the VP candidate on a major party ticket.  Or that lady giving tours of Austin on those open-aired double decker busses.  Nothing in between though.

Levity aside, she'll be running for mayor before this decade is out.  bank on it.  

• Haha 1

On 12/27/2022 at 4:58 PM, Saint Tacky said:

utvol was a frequent poster and friend of the Texas program as far back as the old TexasBBS days in the mid to late '90s.  His daughter just called to tell me that Neal passed away suddenly this morning. He was the catalyst for many of our original Houston area get togethers at Mucky Duck.  He may have bled the wrong color orange, but he loved college football and had a healthy respect for all things burnt orange. He also happened to be as wonderful of a human being as I've ever met in my 50+ years on this planet.  The world got a little worse today and the Texas Longhorns lost a good friend.  Hopefully he'll catch up with PhxHorn, bully, and Alfredo for a round.

RIP utvol.  God bless you, brother.

Small world- went to Texas with his daughter. Heartbreaking for his family.

• 2 weeks later...

Mac dropping the old school name. 

7 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Oh, and while he wasn't a celebrity in the global sense of the word, he was around these parts.

Paul Krampath aka Grendel and Punt on 1st Down has gone to the great pitch and putt in the sky.

https://www.mykeeper.com/profile/PaulKamprath/