Gone posters

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

He made it over! @Richard Kimball is here.

Wow! Flattered some of y'all thought of me. I get busy sometimes, and didn't get over to the old site for a while, then came back in August for the start of football season, and was like "WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK?"

Kept doing web searches for message boards until I found y'all, and read up a little on the history of the changeover. 

Good to see all of you again. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Richard Kimball said:

Wow! Flattered some of y'all thought of me. I get busy sometimes, and didn't get over to the old site for a while, then came back in August for the start of football season, and was like "WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK?"

Kept doing web searches for message boards until I found y'all, and read up a little on the history of the changeover. 

Richard, it's similar to a person logging onto MySpace back in like 2010 asking "where'd everyone go?"

1 hour ago, Richard Kimball said:

You were truly a fugitive

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 10:17 PM, Richard Kimball said:

I don't care.

• Like 5

Oh wow, he's been scrubbed from the site. Seriously good news. Many people here Are disliked for having incendiary opinions, for lacking self awareness and behaving boorishly or ignorantly, or for constantly derailing threads with way-too-intense personal spats (trust me on this, i know what i'm talking about). Rex was not only all of those things, he lived for that shit. Rex enjoys being an asshole, and not in a cheeky way, but in a way that makes everyone hate you. Rex flaunts who he is proudly and unabashedly, and he revels in engaging in the sort of Internet fights which would embarrass anyone with an ounce of shame.

Case in point: He found himself on the right side of the Sam Ehlinger argument, but even the people who had been on his side the entire time we're beyond sick of his incessant, "I told you so, OMFG I was so right, fight me" routine. Even when was on the winning side he had to hijack the thread with his trademark pomposity and belligerence. He adds nothing and sucks the life out of every thread he's in.

rocko was delusional but entertaining, grendel was a gem; them being gone is.a loss for this site. rex kramer however was pound for pound one of the all around worst posters i've ever come across. good fucking riddance, hope to never see him again.

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

You've clearly been under some heavy woman for the last few hours and your brain is a bit hypoxic.  Give yourself 30 minutes to an hour and it will pass.
Oh it's not so much Rocko himself. We had issues way back in the day but then he became harmless to me.

I more miss how up in arms people would get about Rocko. That was entertaining.
  • Haha 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Oh it's not so much Rocko himself. We had issues way back in the day but then he became harmless to me.

I more miss how up in arms people would get about Rocko. That was entertaining.

Usually the people who emote all over the place about the Derka's, Rocko's, etc of the world are as bad or worse than the poster in question.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
4 minutes ago, mdmost said:
You two were shitty opinion having Eskimo brothers. 

You're welcome to be my Eskimo brother if you want

I would never wish to eclipse zepol for that "honor". 

Edited by mdmost

On 11/25/2018 at 2:57 PM, Patricio Swayze said:

Yeah, fuck that guy. He wished death on my dog. It was pretty funny seeing him try to go toe to toe with CTJ, another asshole, but an obviously smarter one.

I realize there are times when I bring out the worst in others on the boards, but it isn't a constant between me and most posters, and I like to have fun here. Sometimes though, there are certain poster types that have just decided they have to bark at me no matter what, and they're usually extremely serious, angry, and humorless. Rex Kramer was one of those types, where it was obvious that he was incapable of any sort of reasoned dialogue with me, so fuck it, I ate his throat as often as I could. He deserved it and his plaintive whining to me after a scrape made it even more pathetic.

I didn't realize he was gone, but good riddance. He'll return under a new handle and fall back into his prior behaviors any day now, I'm sure. There's a new handle that's shown up with the same vitriolic, humorless, thoughtless style already, actually, so I think he's quite certainly back for more. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 11:11 AM, mdmost said:

Who cares? That guy was an asshole. Always going around picking fights with people. 

On 11/25/2018 at 2:57 PM, Patricio Swayze said:

Yeah, fuck that guy. He wished death on my dog. It was pretty funny seeing him try to go toe to toe with CTJ, another asshole, but an obviously smarter one.

I remember at the old house when Rex was rambling on about something and I sent him a link to what he was complaining about and simply told him to get his facts straight before bitching. Mother fucker sent me a pm wishing that I would get hit by a car all because I proved him wrong. Good riddance indeed.