Houston Christian@Texas tipoff 8pm - could this school be called an HBCU?

SL Xpress

We're playing a little fast in some ways on offense. Which I love saying, even if it means there are mistakes. There are flashy plays that aren't quite connecting that will be connecting later in the year.

This team is not going to look nearly this good against Gonzaga, but just the whole style of play is so much more fun to watch. 

Just now, Sheep Have Wool said:

I wouldn't say that I'm okay with a shitty 3pt percentage, but it's going to be hard for it to hurt us too badly as long as our beyond the arc defense stays salty.

That's exactly my feeling. You can't look at it in a vacuum. And it's not just about percentages. This team doesn't even give up all that many attempts from beyond the arc. Of course, they don't do a great job of denying the post entry and Beard hates doubling down on post players, so it's an approach not without consequences. Not to mention they're never going to be one of the stronger rebounding teams. Just need to stay within striking distance and not give up too many offensive boards. 

18 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Lowell Galindo at this point is the Jerry “The King” Lawler of LHN. He hypes up the heel to generate more heat on them so when the good guy beats his ass, it feels much better

Please do not drag Lawler down to Lowell's level. Jerry was/is an artist as a wrestler and commentator.