NFL Week 10

shadow_operative2.0

5 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I was wondering if the NFL Rules Expert they have on is even looking at the same video that we are.  

“It looks like he kept his head up (while he lowers it) while looking to hit him with his shoulder (as he hits him right in the head with his helmet)”.

I mean I’m light years from an expert but it looked like he was lowering his body to hit him with his shoulder, but simultaneously Herbert was tripping/falling forward which led to the helmet to helmet contact. If Herbert hadn’t fallen forward at that moment it would have been a clean hit, but he did.

1 hour ago, Wally Pryor said:

You can argue what is the single greatest catch in league history but that play by Jefferson is going to be right there. 4th and 18, last chance for Vikings. Incredible. 

The Minnesota Miracle is up there too, especially given the timing and the stakes.

I suspect that both catches will lead to the same end: getting crushed in Philadelphia for the NFC title.

• Like 2