NFL Week 10

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Wally Pryor said:

The players seem to rally around Heineke. Guessing Rivera will give it a little thought before he throws that clusterfuck Wentz back into the starting lineup.

I like this kind of stuff. More teams need to realize there are different ways to win. You don't necessarily have to have a flashy qb and a high flying offense. Wince will come back and fuck it all up. 

1 minute ago, Texzilla58 said:

And then he fucked up the clock by going to kneel down too early. Rivera lost his coaching mojo back in Carolina having to deal with Cam wearing those Sark outfits.

Kneel down didn’t affect the clock.  Iggles were out of TO.  Actually a smart move to eliminate a bad exchange or fumble.

2 minutes ago, DougO said:

I like this kind of stuff. More teams need to realize there are different ways to win. You don't necessarily have to have a flashy qb and a high flying offense. Wince will come back and fuck it all up. 

I see what you did there.

4 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

And then he fucked up the clock by going to kneel down too early. Rivera lost his coaching mojo back in Carolina having to deal with Cam wearing those Sark outfits.

Philly got the ball back with one snap on its own 10 with no timeouts. Didn't impact anything.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

They have the feeling of the 2020 Steelers. Start off very hot and even in the win streak, look pretty flawed. I actually think Washington handed that team their 1st loss before their wheels came off.

NFC is as wide open as I can remember and no real dominant team.

Skins did hand the Steelers their first loss that season.

I'm slightly enjoying the fact that the Rams are garbage. Never had anything against them, but I didn't want to hear none of that dynasty bullshit behind a young coach and an old quarterback. Zona isn't in the best shape, either. 

The Niners tried their best to run Jimmy G out of town, and now they may be as good a bet as any to rep the NFC in the Superbowl. 

Commentators saying the hit on the QB is controversial. The guy took two long steps after the knee is already down. Three steps if you count the step as the QB was already going down to take the knee. This was not a situation in which the defender is in the middle of starting his tackle as the QB started to give himself up. He was not even close when the guy was already on his knee. People just hated to see the Eagles lose it in this fashion without a chance for a last drive.

Commentators saying the hit on the QB is controversial. The guy took two long steps after the knee is already down. Three steps if you count the step as the QB was already going down to take the knee. This was not a situation in which the defender is in the middle of starting his tackle as the QB started to give himself up. He was not even close when the guy was already on his knee. People just hated to see the Eagles lose it in this fashion without a chance for a last drive.

JFC take your hate goggles off. No dog in this fight here AT ALL…but that was an incidental contact no harm no foul where the defender did everything reasonable to avoid serious contact. Then the little dickhead pranced around afterward like he actually did something.

11 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

JFC take your hate goggles off. No dog in this fight here AT ALL…but that was an incidental contact no harm no foul where the defender did everything reasonable to avoid serious contact. Then the little dickhead pranced around afterward like he actually did something.

Yup he had no time to stop. He absolutely did his best to avoid the QB.

FhlBrSZWYAEEDqf?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Hook 'Em 1

Fluky game all around. Not worried about the Eagles yet. In the NFL, it's really hard to win when you know in the back of your mind, a loss doesn't hurt you much. Especially a division game against a team you already beat. Nothing really notable about this, other than I agree with some above that Heineke wins where Wentz would not have. 

• Like 1