Oklahoma @ West Virginia

Constant

I've been impressed with OU's OL progress throughout the year. Paradoxically, the turnaround for that group was the RRR fiasco. It's awesome that all except the center will likely be leaving so they'll have to start from scratch. The center, Raym, is the most inconsistent player. So yeah, not great.

Mims has dropped enough balls for me to retract my unconditional opinion that he's going pro. Farooq is more consistent. OU's going to have to go hard for WR in the portal.

The B12 has two great back, Deuce and Bijan, but Eric Gray at OU give the B12 second team a back who plays winning football running, catching, blocking. He'll be missed too.

Overall, OU should have AT LEAST 21 and as many as 28 on the board:
1. Mims drop
2. Mims-Gabriel miscommunication
3. Willis' lapse on the short TD toss

But OU's now a bad offensive team too with other penalties on short yardage.

Except for the last drive, OU made a bad offense look bad, which is an improvement. DaShaun White has played really well since the UT game also, sort of like Brian Asamoah last year. He'd be a beast next year but is out of eligibility. White was in position to pick off and house one of those screen passes today.