Oklahoma @ West Virginia

Constant

12 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

I was gonna call 'em hoopies, but didn't figure anybody would know what I was talking about. and I didn't want to get negged by quiqley. :(

During hard times, people left the mountains and went to the northern panhandle to work in the clay ovens.  Really not a derogatory term. East liverpool too. Fucking buckeyes love pepperoni rolls though.

10 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

I'm thinking you should visit the cloak room. this is the surlyhorns football board, dipshit.

I didn't start this, but you've proven you aren't a student of history.

You supported the idiot who did.

Sitting silently while this crap is allow to spread hasn't worked so expect a response if you're interested in bring this crap up.

38 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

I was gonna call 'em hoopies, but didn't figure anybody would know what I was talking about. and I didn't want to get negged by quiqley. :(

One of the origins of the word comes from the folks who made the hoops for barrels, in the WV Panhandle, often around Wheeling.

Hence, Hoopies.

What a shitty game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, steelcityblue said:

My bad...but doesn't this crew throw out flags like the fourth? 

Pussy missed it!!

I got the wrong ref .. David Alvarez is as incompetent as the others .. but, I thought this was the Scott Campbell crew AKA Musclehead.  Same goggles, but the long sleeves fooled me …

Edited by VirginiaLonghorn

11 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

One of the origins of the word comes from the folks who made the hoops for barrels, in the WV Panhandle, often around Wheeling.

Hence, Hoopies.

What a shitty game. 

Huh..I was always told it was because when we went up north they were amazed about little we gave a fuck around the kilns or anything for that matter! Makes sense though. Thanks pennsyltucky!

Edited by steelcityblue

Just now, steelcityblue said:

Huh..I was always told it was because when we went up north they were amazed about little we gave a fuck around the kilns or anything for that matter! Males sense though. Thanks pennsyltucky!

Hoops for barrels.

It is amazing to see Land Thieves suck this badly. Not in a bad way but, amazing nonetheless.