LSU at arkansas - ESPN

Pancho

3 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Fucking Perkins man. Wow.

He is yet another painful reminder to me of how this reminds me of the late ‘80s until the founding of the Big 12. 

The truly elite Texas HS recruits are all winding up out-of-state. It double sucks because it weakens our team and you have to see all these guys we whiffed on and once would have had absolutely ripping shit up for other teams. 

3 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

He is yet another painful reminder to me of how this reminds me of the late ‘80s until the founding of the Big 12. 

The truly elite Texas HS recruits are all winding up out-of-state. It double sucks because it weakens our team and you have to see all these guys we whiffed on and once would have had absolutely ripping shit up for other teams. 

Well, he was committed to aggy until like a week before signing day. I wouldn’t have felt any better about him staying in-state if he was at aggy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

True but he was also committed to us at one point too, right? 

Nope. We were one of his 5 official visits, thats pretty much as close as we got.

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

You do realize a lot of these guys dont quality at Texas but can qualify at places like Tiger high and arky

There is a zero percent chance Perkins would not have got in here if he wanted to come here.

• Like 1

Perkins grew up in NOLA a Saints and LSU fan, moved to Cypress early in HS I believe, but still has a lot of family in the 504.   he’s got a lot of blood roots in SOLA…good NIL pkg helped, too.   

last LSU player who wore 40 was Devin White, and this kid is going to set a new standard for that number if he stays healthy.   he’s straight up wicked.  

The only good thing for the rest of the SEC is that he’ll be leaving for the NFL at his first opportunity. At this rate he will be a potential number 1 overall pick.

The honeymoon is over for Sam Pittman. Odom has the defense playing great in spite of a ton of injuries and a talent deficit. The offense is horrible under Kendall Briles. He hasn’t developed his QBs. He is a terrible play caller. Pittman needs to fire his ass or else he’ll be getting fired next year.

Perkins is a freak. That bend he did on the hit that was ruled an incomplete pass and then did again for the game clincher is a rare skill. Von Miller and not many other guys can do that shit.  More time in strength program will make him even scarier if he stays healthy and stays on somewhat of a straight and narrow.