How has Hudson Card not been given a chance?

ztejas

I remember watching the southlake-Westlake state championship in which the Chaps buttfucked the shit out of quinn and the dragons and thinking to myself, how the fuck does this joe dirt looking guy have the same 1.000 recruiting ranking the Vince fucking Young?

Tonight was similar. That was one of the worst offensive performances I have ever seen in my life. This was as bad as the 2004 red river game. 

• Rage+1 1

Card cannot be worse that Quinn is right now. Card may at least give us an advantage in that he can run. Quinn cannot run or pass for shit.

Only thing I can think of is that Card has told coaches he's going to transfer. Other than that, there cannot be another reason why we are sticking with Quinn when he sucks absolute ass.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Card cannot be worse that Quinn is right now. Card may at least give us an advantage in that he can run. Quinn cannot run or pass for shit.

Only thing I can think of is that Card has told coaches he's going to transfer. Other than that, there cannot be another reason why we are sticking with Quinn when he sucks absolute ass.

Whatever, Quinn can run

2 yards before he stumble and falls down like he's drunk.

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Card cannot be worse that Quinn is right now.

Oh no fucking shit. What obscure, publically unavailable data points led you to that conclusion? Was it scoring 3 fucking points across an entire game against a mediocre defense? 

• Hook 'Em 1

They should have made the change at half time.  Something is very wrong with Ewers.  It reminds me of Jerrod Heard.  He was fearless in the pocket his first few games. Then he got hit a ton behind a bad OL and played scared the rest of his career.  I hope this is just that Ewers is playing hurt, but he looks horrible.  Card needs to start to try and salvage the season.  Card has played in every game... the redshirt argument doesn't apply. 

• Hook 'Em 6

7 minutes ago, RabidM said:

They should have made the change at half time.  Something is very wrong with Ewers.  It reminds me of Jerrod Heard.  He was fearless in the pocket his first few games. Then he got hit a ton behind a bad OL and played scared the rest of his career.  I hope this is just that Ewers is playing hurt, but he looks horrible.  Card needs to start to try and salvage the season.  Card has played in every game... the redshirt argument doesn't apply. 

Holy shit would y’all stop with the idea that Ewers is playing hurt?

Ewers sucks ass. He’s terrible and a headcase, all at the same time.

Case McCoy wins this game for us. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Ghost of Shag said:

Holy shit would y’all stop with the idea that Ewers is playing hurt?

Ewers sucks ass. He’s terrible and a headcase, all at the same time.

Case McCoy wins this game for us. 

No, you're wrong.

Ewers is a freshman. Give him some time.

We've wasted 12 years now. What is a 13th?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, RabidM said:

Holy shit, because I've tried to block most of the Strong years out of my mind, I totally forgot about that guy.  

6 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

No, you're wrong.

Ewers is a freshman. Give him some time.

We've wasted 12 years now. What is a 13th?

There are lots of freshman QBs who can throw a deep ball within 5 yards of the receiver, not throw into triple coverage, and can see a wide open receiver on the left side, when they are already looking left.  Sark has to help him out by installing easier passing plays, but holy shit has Quinn been terrible.

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Sark just said in the presser he didn’t put in Card because it wouldn’t have been fair to him to put him in and make him try to save the day. He was asked if he thought about putting in Card in the game and why he didn’t do so.

Edited by Nicole44
  • Rage+1 6

1 minute ago, OU Sucks said:

There are lots of freshman QBs who can throw a deep ball within 5 yards of the receiver, not throw into triple coverage, and can see a wide open receiver on the left side, when he was already looking left.

I'll adjust my sarcasm meter.

Ewers is bad. That ought to be evident to anyone with 2 sets of eyes.

Meter adjusted. 

2 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

You seem upset

No shit I'm upset you're the retard mongoloid defending Ewers in multiple threads. 

Maybe you don't actually care about Texas football and you're charging Quinn to suck his dick. That would explain it. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Sark just said in the presser he didn’t put in Card because it wouldn’t have been fair to him to put him in and make him try to save the day. He was asked if he thought about putting in Card and I’m why he didn’t do so.

Fuck me. If Card doesn't want to go in and try to win the fucking game and the starting job, then our QB room is fucked. If I were Card, I'd be fucking insulted at that bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

Maybe you shouldn't put so much importance in something you have 0 control over and literally has 0 impact on your life. Footballs a game, games are supposed to be fun.

It actually has a pretty huge impact on my life. You clearly don't give a shit so why don't you take the rest of the night off. 

34 minutes ago, ztejas said:

What the fuck are we doing? 

This is fucking coaching malpractice.

How do you not even give this cat a series? 

Remember how a lot of the 9.95era were saying it was close?  And the. Sark leaked the news that card would be named only to name Ewers and give the 9.95era the finger?  Well hey anyway 8-4 is better than 5-7

3 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

He has looked like absolute dogshit since OU. The freshman excuse is laughable. He's regressed. He fucking needs to be benched.

He needed to be benched 8 minutes into the 2Q in Stillwater. 

The fact that he wasn't, and continued to play tonight with continued shit play, is simple reason enough that Sarkisian shouldn't be a head coach at this level. 

Edited by Wally Pryor
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, closetohumping said:

Remember how a lot of the 9.95era were saying it was close?  And the. Sark leaked the news that card would be named only to name Ewers and give the 9.95era the finger?  Well hey anyway 8-4 is better than 5-7

Not gonna lie. I would be happy as shit to go 8-4. Pretty sure that's what I guessed in the poll.

17 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Card already got 3 chances and surly hated every second of it

This. 

I was starting to wonder what this thread was really about...

Card has started games in two seasons and has only looked good in one game... The first one. 

I'm ok with letting Ewers have 2 bad games as a RS-FR.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Slacks said:

This. 

I was starting to wonder what this thread was really about...

Card has started games in two seasons and has only looked good in one game... The first one. 

I'm ok with letting Ewers have 2 bad games as a RS-FR.

Then you're fucking stupid too. Who else wants to join the dipshit brigade?