Who is next?

Pancho

It literally does not matter. We will hire some shitty coach because they fit our "image" and the BMDs will pat each other on the butt on a job well done. Maybe get a consulting firm or three involved, and we'll be right back here in three years. CDC is a loser, Sark is a loser, the big money guys are fucking losers. This University can not and will not do what it takes to win and everyone might as well just get comfortable with that. Our culture won't allow us to hire winners who happen to like fingerbanging co-eds like Urban, so we settle for losers like Sark. Well guess what - our fucking culture is just losing. That's it. That's our culture. Fucking losers who lose.

Edited by 936horn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 936horn said:

It literally does no matter. We will hire some shitty coach because they fit our "image" and the BMDs will pat each other on the butt on a job well done. Maybe get a consulting firm or three involved, and we'll be right back here in three years. CDC is a loser, Sark is a loser, the big money guys are fucking losers. This University can not and will not do what it takes to win and everyone might as well just get comfortable with that. Our culture won't allow us to hire winners who happen to like fingerbanging co-eds like Urban, so we settle for losers like Sark. Well guess what - our fucking culture is just losing. That's it. That's our culture. Fucking losers who lose.

This here. We are the Jerry Jones/cowboys of college. Nobody gives a shit about anything other than making money. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, 936horn said:

It literally does not matter. We will hire some shitty coach because they fit our "image" and the BMDs will pat each other on the butt on a job well done. Maybe get a consulting firm or three involved, and we'll be right back here in three years. CDC is a loser, Sark is a loser, the big money guys are fucking losers. This University can not and will not do what it takes to win and everyone might as well just get comfortable with that. Our culture won't allow us to hire winners who happen to like fingerbanging co-eds like Urban, so we settle for losers like Sark. Well guess what - our fucking culture is just losing. That's it. That's our culture. Fucking losers who lose.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

50 minutes ago, 936horn said:

I vote we let the Manning family pick. They cannot possibly fuck it up worse that our AD and BMDs have over the past decade

3 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Texas will never win a football conference title again. Especially where we are heading. Doesn’t matter what players we get or coaches we hire. The culture isn’t there. 

TCU culture is cocaine and they’re going to win a conference a year after firing their head coach. Culture means shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Who cares? I said when VY crossed the goaline that I was fine with Texas never being good again as I saw the greatest performance by my team in the greatest game ever played. I didn't realize at the time that I damned our program to mediocrity on that day. For that, I'm sorry. But VY was pretty badass, amiright?

media.gif.1fed236853bbd1e0112ae56957ead52a.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Who cares? I said when VY crossed the goaline that I was fine with Texas never being good again as I saw the greatest performance by my team in the greatest game ever played. I didn't realize at the time that I damned our program to mediocrity on that day. For that, I'm sorry. But VY was pretty badass, amiright?

Yup, x 100. Thank god we got to see the pinnacle that cool January night in Pasadena, in the greatest college football game ever played. 

And for that reason every Texas football fan old enough to appreciate it should continue kissing the ground that Vince Young walks on. Because we are nowhere near seeing that level of relevance. No where near it.

Hell, we'll probably lose to Kansas in back to back years....

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Of course we will. We'll win another national championship. Good grief.

What makes you say this? We won 3 before the 'modern' era... Then one with the greatest individual player the school has ever seen and a team full of NFL level talent.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Slacks said:

What makes you say this? We won 3 before the 'modern' era... Then one with the greatest individual player the school has ever seen and a team full of NFL level talent.

Because we were close at least three other times in the modern era and we can reach that level again with the right coach.

2 minutes ago, austintiger said:

They won't fire Sark with Manning coming unless the Manning family decides to step in and save arch from a disastrous lack of development under his tutelage. sark is a fucking fraud

If Arch doesn't go to Georgia, I seriously will have to wonder about his decision making ability. What have we shown you that makes this a great destination? He'll be Peyton 2.0. Great player but he'll win nothing. 

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Funny I said the same thing. Guess we have to live that being the highlight. 

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

If Arch doesn't go to Georgia, I seriously will have to wonder about his decision making ability. What have we shown you that makes this a great destination? He'll be Peyton 2.0. Great player but he'll win nothing. 

Yeah I agree I hate to say it but he's making a huge mistake playing for sark. sark is exactly who we thought he was and that's not a very good head coach

1. Rhule can build a winning program and heavily recruit Texas. I recall him being ranked as the most trustworthy cfb coach in Texas by the THSCA back when he was at Baylor and the dude wasn't from Texas.

2. Traylor, dude is straight up a football coach and a member of the THSCA.

3. Patterson has always done more with less.

Rhule will likely be picked up by next season but other than Penn State, nobody should be able to keep him from Texas.

Traylor would be crazy to not jump at the Texas job.

Gary, should be a last choice.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

TCU culture is cocaine and they’re going to win a conference a year after firing their head coach. Culture means shit. 

TCU also has a veteran team with a lot of good players Patterson brought in. They beat us because their best playmakers made plays when they needed them to make plays. Our best playmaker is still busy trying to juke 11 guys on defense instead of putting his head down and picking up 1 fucking yard and or next best playmaker can only catch a football if it hits him in the hands while in stride.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

Texas will never win a football conference title again. Especially where we are heading. Doesn’t matter what players we get or coaches we hire. The culture isn’t there. 

Texas could honestly buy a conference title with all the money they have. Why the boosters haven’t decided to jump in and do that already is beyond me.