Jeff Saturday making people eat crow thread of lulz

MeerkatBong

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kingkoopa6 said:

bruh what happen to the colts front office.

They had been rollin for 20 year it seems. 

with peyton luck and then nada....

Luck didn't do anything

Payton Manning was the Colts and they didn't take the chance on him after neck surgery. He went and won a superb owl with the Broncos. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Luck didn't do anything

Payton Manning was the Colts and they didn't take the chance on him after neck surgery. He went and won a superb owl with the Broncos. 

Please do not edit this.

Note: I would prefer to be the only QB that has won a superb owl vs one of so many that have won super bowls

15 minutes ago, Jasper_Jester said:

Please do not edit this.

Note: I would prefer to be the only QB that has won a superb owl vs one of so many that have won super bowls

Actually laughed at it and then remembered that Super Bowl is trademarked so you can't use it in advertising. Wonder if you could trademark Superb Owl?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/20/2022 at 10:14 PM, MeerkatBong said:

Of course he's not, which is why the absolute meltdown media members were having is so hilarious and ridiculous in the first place.

I like how you made this thread insisting we were all going to look stupid for being upset about some NFL coach when clearly nobody gives a fuck. Now that is hilarious and ridiculous.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

I like how you made this thread insisting we were all going to look stupid for being upset about some NFL coach when clearly nobody gives a fuck. Now that is hilarious and ridiculous.

Let’s be a little kinder, mmmkay?  You have no idea what it’s like to be absolutely 100% wrong with every single post/opinion/idea/bumblefuck brain fart that enters your head. I am sure it’s quite the cross to bear. 

Because like Jesus says, “Judge not lest ye be….BWAHAHAHAHAHA Jeff Saturday??? We are laughing!”

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 10:45 AM, MeerkatBong said:

I know it was just one game, but I'm anticipating that Jeff Saturday is going to win more than he loses and make a bunch of very vocal people look dumb. 

I'm assuming most people aren't going to allow that beating the hapless Raiders means you can laugh in the face of people who called him a disgrace or the situation shameful, but when do we get to point and laugh at this creatures?

Yeah, people like this need to stop having all these goddamn ridiculous fuckin' personal issues that propel them to make posts like these that are so horrible that they're not even wrong.

• Hook 'Em 1

Saturday shouldn’t allowed to get on the plane for the flight back. What a pussy. He had a chance to end the game in the second quarter just before halftime. They called a run play 5 years from the end zone. You have to go for the kill there. That stop gave Minnesota something to build on. That was monumentally stupid!

On 11/14/2022 at 10:26 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Andrew Luck was far from a generational talent. Unless you are talking about someone else?? One of the more overrated guys I can remember from the hype he constantly got.

And it's hard to win Super Bowls unless your name is Brady. That's one more than most teams in that same time frame.

I mean, dude was immensely talented, but it's hard to do your job when you're getting sacked 15 times a game. Colts massively fucked him over which is why he walked away. I concur about him not being generational, but I'd bet he could have gone deep into the playoffs if he had anyone with 2 arms that knew how to block. 

• Like 2

Wait the coach who Irsay fired to put Saturday in charge was Frank Reich? The guy whose record Saturday just helped break? 

Man Irsay must really hate Frank Reich to engage in such an elaborate scheme to make him unemployed and erase his greatest achievement. That is some 4-D chess right there.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Wait the coach who Irsay fired to put Saturday in charge was Frank Reich? The guy whose record Saturday just helped break? 

Man Irsay must really hate Frank Reich to engage in such an elaborate scheme to make him unemployed and erase his greatest achievement. That is some 4-D chess right there.

“Irsay” and “elaborate scheme” go together like steak and nails.

Seriously, the guy is a fucking cokeheaded idiot who has hardly any idea what the fuck he’s actually doing. He lucked into the whole Peyton Manning thing and, like Eric Bischoff after 2 years of the NWO invasion angle, had no clue how to follow it up.

Edited by hpslugga
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I mean, dude was immensely talented, but it's hard to do your job when you're getting sacked 15 times a game. Colts massively fucked him over which is why he walked away. I concur about him not being generational, but I'd bet he could have gone deep into the playoffs if he had anyone with 2 arms that knew how to block. 

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

• Haha 1