Three current UVA football players killed in shooting

tokamak

22 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

We're clearly not providing enough thoughts and prayers.

This is unnecessary on this board.

20 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Speak for yourself man.  I prayed the shit outta that prayer last tonight.  Tell you what.  Even got a prayer chain going on lycos.com   Gonna pray the heck outta that prayer! 

Take it to some other board.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

No posts about thoughts and Prayers on a thread about a shooting?  Got it.  

In actual news:  https://richmond.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-and-politics/semiautomatic-rifle-ammo-found-at-suspected-uva-shooters-dorm-police-say/article_51e702e1-1eda-5c7f-80bb-a8f53c24a800.html#tracking-source=mp-homepage

SIAP, but this was released overnight by local journalists.  Background on this guy and the red flags getting more and more disturbing.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Fuck You 3

30 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

No posts about thoughts and Prayers on a thread about a shooting?  Got it. 

Yes, no posts getting into politics and religion, which is absolutely what you're doing. This is a football forum. Attack religion on some other board. I come here for football news and discussion. When I want religion or politics, I'll find wherever that discussion occurs. I want no part of the cloak room or whatever that board is on surly.

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Really sucks when the real world intrudes on your sports world.

It just has no place on this board. It’s been that way through all the shaggy years and now the surly years. I don’t want to read political shit because this is a football board. I don’t come here for political or religious advice. It’s one of the reasons I have always enjoyed these boards. That shit has ruined TV and just about everything else. 

If I want to talk that, I’ll find those places. There are plenty of them all over the internet. Most people are idiots and I don’t want their hot takes. Their football hot takes are usually moronic enough, and I know lots of people feel exactly the same. I don’t care what anyone thinks about whatever other topic. We have boards for those. I have literally never clicked on one.

Same reason I never listen to sports talk radio. Don’t give the first fuck about the NBA, MLB, or hockey. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

It’s about football players on a football team. Concept isn’t difficult. Some people love to turn everything to their bullshit. 

What concept? This is a thread about football players being killed. It’s not about football.

Unless you’d like to break down some of their old film or something?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, USNALonghorn said:

They can’t let a tragedy go to waste.

Fuck off with that bullshit. You're a fucking pussy snowflake if you can't acknowledge that three people tragically lost their lives to gun violence. 

3 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

It’s about football players on a football team. Concept isn’t difficult. Some people love to turn everything to their bullshit. 

Well, technically, they were no longer on the football team when this thread was started.

• Fuck You 2