2024 Senate Elections

Ghost of LL

5 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Your best chance is Donald Trump winning the nomination in a brutal and terrible battle with Ron Desantis and then people that don't like Trump just not bothering to show up and vote. Or, Desantis beating Trump and Trump responding like a nutter and actively campaigning for Democrats as political retribution.  

Trump losing the primary means he runs as the MAGA candidate to destroy the GQP because A) there's a lot of money to be made in a MAGA party, and B) Trump will not forgive the GQP for not selecting him as their candidate.

And you better fucking believe that Trump will spill any and all dirty secrets he has about Republicans, because holy shit he would be furious if he lost the primary.  All those Republicans that said they wouldn't support him, then they spend some alone time with him on a golf course, and all of the sudden they are 100% his cheerleader?  Yep, their secrets come out.

This is a guy who hinted around about Ted Cruz's wife and her mental health breakdown out on Mopac.  He won't hint around, he'll be releasing press releases every day about any and all Republicans that cross his mind.

5 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Another thread for another time, but I am genuinely curious why Abbott & the RPT have never considered moving us towards that model again where you had to be registered under a certain party to pull that ballot. 

Because they think they will have to use it against Democrats at some point.

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah, Wooderson is no democrat, buddy. 

Texas is turning into a place where you run statewide as an independent to shed that Democrat label that drags candidates down statewide.  Sadly, that's just what you have to do in red states. 

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Texas is turning into a place where you run statewide as an independent to shed that Democrat label that drags candidates down statewide.  Sadly, that's just what you have to do in red states. 

I'm not talking about labels. My point is, that guy would very likely support a lot of the same policies you currently find abhorrent in republicans. I don't think he's a bad guy, by any stretch, but he is very religious and fairly conservative. Would he be an improvement? Sure, that's a low bar. But I wouldn't assume he's going to be the savior you hope for him to be...

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm not talking about labels. My point is, that guy would very likely support a lot of the same policies you currently find abhorrent in republicans. I don't think he's a bad guy, by any stretch, but he is very religious and fairly conservative. Would he be an improvement? Sure, that's a low bar. But I wouldn't assume he's going to be the savior you hope for him to be...

I don't think he will be.  I didn't want him to run for governor either, bc he's not a democrat.

But he's miles better than Cruz and Abbott. 

Dems have to sweep the 3 tossups. Not impossible with two pretty strong incumbents in Brown and Tester and Arizona trending blue.  We’ll see if Manchin gears up for another term and if his brand can hold up 

• 3 weeks later...

90 year old woman confused and forgetful about important shit that happened very recently?  And what's that?  23 months left in her Senate term including ranking posts on Judiciary (lots of Biden judges to get through before his term is up), appropriations, and what's that?  Intelligence.  Get the fuck outta your seat yesterday.  Porter and Schiff can change the trajectory of this country in that seat.  You can't fucking change lanes.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, YGIFS said:

90 year old woman confused and forgetful about important shit that happened very recently?  And what's that?  23 months left in her Senate term including ranking posts on Judiciary (lots of Biden judges to get through before his term is up), appropriations, and what's that?  Intelligence.  Get the fuck outta your seat yesterday.  Porter and Schiff can change the trajectory of this country in that seat.  You can't fucking change lanes.

Feinstein has been terrible ever since she leaked crucial information that helped the night stalker stay on the run longer and kill even more people.

This would be interesting:

DALLAS — Congressman Colin Allred, D-Dallas, is considering running for the U.S. Senate next year, challenging incumbent Ted Cruz as Cruz seeks a third term, multiple sources told WFAA Tuesday. 

Allred’s team has been meeting privately with Democratic strategists for several weeks now, trying to determine how feasible a statewide campaign would be and how much such a run would cost.

“If Congressman Allred does run, he would be an amazing candidate and would be able to go toe-to-toe with Ted Cruz,” said Kristy Noble, chair of the Dallas County Democrats. “He would be able to bring more Texas values to the senate than Ted Cruz.” 

Congressman Allred is widely seen as a rising star in Democratic politics, but he isn’t as well known outside of North Texas.

He currently represents the 32nd District in Dallas County. It includes the Park Cities, Lakewood, the M Streets, along with parts of Garland, Mesquite, Richardson and Southern Dallas.

Allred flipped the seat in 2018, defeating incumbent Republican Pete Sessions, the then-chair of the House Rules Committee, with 52 percent of the vote.

Allred then won re-election twice, despite the 32nd being a swing district with a number of conservative voters in it. Redistricting last year gave Democrats a comfortable lead there now.

Still, if Allred runs for the U.S. Senate, he would have to give up that seat.

And challenging Ted Cruz remains a tough feat for any Democrat

Oh joy, another $200mm down the fucking drain.  

Get this in your fucking heads people.  You want Ted Cruz outta office?  Me too.  You run a moderate Republican against him and get 250-500k would-be Democrat primary voters to vote for that other candidate and Ted is fucking gone.  Another 250-500k Republicans who fucking hate him would happily vote against Cruz.  But I'm sorry, you don't want to pull a Republican ballot during the primaries because your gerrymandered House vote makes such a fucking big difference.  Oh wait, it's 2024...so Beto's probably running for statewide office again.  Oh wait, there's not statewide races other than some foregone Supreme Court races.  Y'all are gonna miss the most golden opportunity to band together and ruin Cruz.  But you won't because bitching is easier.  

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Satchel said:

This would be interesting:

DALLAS — Congressman Colin Allred, D-Dallas, is considering running for the U.S. Senate next year, challenging incumbent Ted Cruz as Cruz seeks a third term, multiple sources told WFAA Tuesday. 

Allred’s team has been meeting privately with Democratic strategists for several weeks now, trying to determine how feasible a statewide campaign would be and how much such a run would cost.

“If Congressman Allred does run, he would be an amazing candidate and would be able to go toe-to-toe with Ted Cruz,” said Kristy Noble, chair of the Dallas County Democrats. “He would be able to bring more Texas values to the senate than Ted Cruz.” 

Congressman Allred is widely seen as a rising star in Democratic politics, but he isn’t as well known outside of North Texas.

He currently represents the 32nd District in Dallas County. It includes the Park Cities, Lakewood, the M Streets, along with parts of Garland, Mesquite, Richardson and Southern Dallas.

Allred flipped the seat in 2018, defeating incumbent Republican Pete Sessions, the then-chair of the House Rules Committee, with 52 percent of the vote.

Allred then won re-election twice, despite the 32nd being a swing district with a number of conservative voters in it. Redistricting last year gave Democrats a comfortable lead there now.

Still, if Allred runs for the U.S. Senate, he would have to give up that seat.

And challenging Ted Cruz remains a tough feat for any Democrat

it won’t be interesting, Cruz by 7 points or more. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Jesus Christ, will you put your tampon in? 

My post had nothing to do with Texas Dems or Ted Cruz.   

Why don't you do the work you want Texas Dems to do and use all your big time connections to recruit the moderate GOP guy for Dems to vote for?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

sorry, I just shat my tampon out.  I feel much better now though ;) 

I know, but it is a Senate thread so naturally, I'm gonna be drawn to talking about Ted Cruz.  Also because I just took a huge shit. 

We really do need to workshop this though and recruit a proper candidate.  But sadly, it relies extremely heavily on who runs for POTUS in 2024.  

If your party is wide-open for a primary in 2024, then I wouldn't fault y'all for pulling D ballots and I would do the same (as I did in 2008 and 2020).  So if Biden is not the foregone conclusion, my plan is null out of the gate.  But let's assume Biden runs for re-election.  Where does that leave Texas?

A handful of statewide elected judgeships that won't be primaried, right?  So who cares?  No other statewide offices up of note?  And a whopping 5-7% of Texans will be voting in actual competitive Federal House Districts?  if you're in one of those 2-4 districts, you do you and god bless.  

For the rest of us?  It's just Ted 'Fucking' Cruz.  Just sitting out there, waiting to suck.  That's it.  That's the marquee race.  There is no other reason to vote Democrat in a Primary.  You'll just be voting for which of 5 Democrats get to lose to asshat cruz in a general.  

You assume, as his own goddamn staff does, that 1/3rd of his voters fucking hate him but wouldn't pull a "D" ballot with a gun to their mother's heads.  Get them to vote for another "R" candidate in the primary.  The real heavy lifting though does from the need that another 500-750k Democrats need to pull an "R" ballot in the primary and vote against Cruz plus the other 500-750k that any primary candidate can likely muster up in protest or just pro.............. You get that plus another low six-figure indendent vote and Ted Cruz is fucking toast.  

If it's Biden vs. Any Republican at all in 2024........................in Texas.......it's the most worthless primary season in Lone Star History.  There's nothing else to go to vote for in March & May.  This is how you bury Ted Cruz.  Running another "cool" Democrat in a General is just pissing money away.  Which is what will happen.

Edited by YGIFS

I don't 100% disagree with the premise, but there are no "Moderate" Republicans left, are there? Guys like Mike Collier became moderate Democrats and got their heads kicked in by the likes of Dan Patrick and Sid Miller. The only Republican that could win a primary against Cruz would  be an equally...or even more shitty Ted Cruz, but maybe with a more likeable personality. I do agree with you that it's time for every flavor of the month Democrat to stop launching themselves into the sun every time a statewide office opens up. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Get this in your fucking heads people.  You want Ted Cruz outta office?  Me too.  You run a moderate Republican against him and get 250-500k would-be Democrat primary voters to vote for that other candidate and Ted is fucking gone.  Another 250-500k Republicans who fucking hate him would happily vote against Cruz.  But I'm sorry, you don't want to pull a Republican ballot during the primaries because your gerrymandered House vote makes such a fucking big difference.  Oh wait, it's 2024...so Beto's probably running for statewide office again.  Oh wait, there's not statewide races other than some foregone Supreme Court races.  Y'all are gonna miss the most golden opportunity to band together and ruin Cruz.  But you won't because bitching is easier.  

I don’t want a “moderate” Republican. That gets you the exact same substance as Ted Cruz when it comes to bad policy and obstructionism, just not working so hard to show everyone what a stupid asshole they are at every opportunity and therefore just coasting to victory on the letter R in Texas. See Cronyn, John.

The difference between Ted Cruz and a generic replacement Republican is so minuscule that I’d rather Democrats just take another shot at Cruz with a good candidate. They’re probably not going to win but they can at least force R’s to allocate significant resources to defense, therefore improving Democratic prospects elsewhere. This isn’t football, there are moral victories in electoral politics.
  • Hook 'Em 2

I get what you're saying, but if you think running " a good candidate" (your words, not mine) against Cruz will "force R's to allocate significant resources to defense" (again, your words), therefore improving Democratic prospects elsewhere?  Seriously?  it's 2024.  not 2044.  Your blueprint results in this in 2024:  Cruz as Senator, all statewide elected officials remain the same, and possibly and quite insanely-maybe the Democrats pickup one U.S. House seat in a swing district---maybe---on a wing and a prayer.  

I'm not saying my plan gets rid of the rotten rule of the GOP in Texas.  I'm not saying it cures the U.S. Senate.  I'm not saying there aren't miles to go before you sleep.  All I am saying is this is the absolutely only fucking way we rid the country of the taint cancer that is Ted Cruz.  This is the only way he goes away.  You rebuild the country as best you see fit when Ted is gone.  But for now, we're fucking janitors and Ted needs to go in the dumpster.  My way is the only fucking way that happens before 2030.  Go ahead and run your best candidate in a general.  It only makes him stronger so feed the bitch if that's your fancy.

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Let me push back on this a bit.

Yeah, it'll cost $200M.  But what else are you going to do with that $200M?  We have five seats we need to defend--West Virginia, Montana, Ohio, Arizona, and Nevada.  Money isn't going to matter in WV and MT.  Those are small states where incumbency and partisan identification are going to carry the day.

Among the others, I'm not too worried about Nevada.  Nevada is like Florida for Republicans.  Every cycle they think they have a chance.  They don't.  We'll make sure Rosen has the money she needs.  But she should win that seat pretty easily.

That leaves Ohio and Arizona.  And honestly--how much money are you going to spend in Ohio and Arizona?  Sure, we can spend $200M in each of those.  But that means there's still plenty of Democratic donor money out there.

So why not take a flyer on Texas?  It's really your best shot at a pickup in 2024.  And you need to spend some money in Texas just to make the Republicans play a little bit of defense.

And let's be real honest--Allred is a good candidate.  And 2024 is likely to be a good Democratic year with Trump on the top of the Republican ticket.

Quit being a pussy--take your shot.

• Hook 'Em 2

"Incumbency and partisan identification are going to carry the day"?  In West Virginia and Montana?  Well then, which one is it?  they're Democrats in deeply red states?  they can't run on both incumbency and party identity, can they?  How does that work then? 

Don't take a fucking flyer on Texas.  CRUZ IS A NATIONAL TUMOR.  Extract the disease early-stage, not late-stage.  Support a Republican against him with some modicum of Democratic support and he's gone.  A rumor.  He never happened.  This is the way.

Take the $200mm plus and be proactive.  Democrats so goddamned worried about a handful of federal offices.  Win some fucking statewide legislatures and line some shit up for 2028/2030/2032 with POTUS and new census and district redraws.  Fucking-A.  Yes, a few Senate seats are critical.  But they're gonna fucking lose Texas no matter what.  Spend that money on smaller, long-game races then.  Look down the road.  And if you want to say, "Long-term is a luxury we don't have, we gotta play defense".............Fucking Fine by me.  then heed my advice.  Play the short-game, play small-ball.  Bury Ted Cruz today.  Not tomorrow.  Not after breakfast.  NOW.  Don't start some bullshit half-measure "$200Mm Allred Greatness" campaign that goes fucking nowhere.  

The Democrats don't have to find the person.  You don't even need to vote for that person in droves.  Just need 500-750k of you hold your nose and pull an R ballot in 2024 in an election cycle where you have almost litereally nothing else to vote on statewide.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

The Democrats don't have to find the person.  You don't even need to vote for that person in droves.  Just need 500-750k of you hold your nose and pull an R ballot in 2024 in an election cycle where you have almost litereally nothing else to vote on statewide.  

Leslie Nielsen Good Luck GIF by filmeditor

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

"Incumbency and partisan identification are going to carry the day"?  In West Virginia and Montana?  Well then, which one is it?  they're Democrats in deeply red states?  they can't run on both incumbency and party identity, can they?  How does that work then? 

Don't take a fucking flyer on Texas.  CRUZ IS A NATIONAL TUMOR.  Extract the disease early-stage, not late-stage.  Support a Republican against him with some modicum of Democratic support and he's gone.  A rumor.  He never happened.  This is the way.

Take the $200mm plus and be proactive.  Democrats so goddamned worried about a handful of federal offices.  Win some fucking statewide legislatures and line some shit up for 2028/2030/2032 with POTUS and new census and district redraws.  Fucking-A.  Yes, a few Senate seats are critical.  But they're gonna fucking lose Texas no matter what.  Spend that money on smaller, long-game races then.  Look down the road.  And if you want to say, "Long-term is a luxury we don't have, we gotta play defense".............Fucking Fine by me.  then heed my advice.  Play the short-game, play small-ball.  Bury Ted Cruz today.  Not tomorrow.  Not after breakfast.  NOW.  Don't start some bullshit half-measure "$200Mm Allred Greatness" campaign that goes fucking nowhere.  

In small states like WV and MT, the power of incumbency is significantly heightened because a much larger percentage of the electorate has met with the senator, has received constituent services from his office, or else has some familial or business connection directly to him.  So in those states, incumbency is generally going to carry over partisan identification.  And no amount of money is going to change those personal connections that Manchin and Testor have in WV and MT, respectively.

As to Ted Cruz, you're just dreaming if you think there's a "moderate" Republican out there who (1) would challenge Cruz in a primary and (2) would win.  But even if there were, I don't even know what a "moderate" Republican looks like today?  Is that Joe Strauss?  Well guess what--he ain't running for shit.  And even if he were, he'd get killed in a primary.

Ted Cruz is the perfect representative of the Texas GOP.  There are no shortcuts.  If you want to beat him, you need to beat the Texas GOP.

Fair point about the small state imcumbency thing regardless of party.  

There is no beating the "Texas GOP" from outside in 2024.  Only way to rid the world of Cancerous Cruz is via primary.  Good news is there a couple options.  

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

West Virginia isn't as red as it seems.  

Up until 2020, there were more registered Dems than Republicans.  (In 2020 it was 36.8% R to 36.5% D; link

The mental disconnect there is that West Virginia Democrats aren't really national Democrats.  They are their own category, born out of the coal miner unions.  The good news for Manchin is that he isn't really a national Democrat either.  So, yeah, there are a lot of WVDems (and former WVDems) who are still politically aligned with a candidate like Manchin but wouldn't consider voting for a "liberal" like Biden.  

The shift from state party affiliation to national party affiliation has probably been the most dramatic political shift in my lifetime.  West Virginia is just behind the curve a little.  Who know how long a candidate like Manchin can hold out, but he might have another cycle in him.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I get what you're saying, but if you think running " a good candidate" (your words, not mine) against Cruz will "force R's to allocate significant resources to defense" (again, your words), therefore improving Democratic prospects elsewhere?  Seriously?  it's 2024.  not 2044.  Your blueprint results in this in 2024:  Cruz as Senator, all statewide elected officials remain the same, and possibly and quite insanely-maybe the Democrats pickup one U.S. House seat in a swing district---maybe---on a wing and a prayer.  
I'm not saying my plan gets rid of the rotten rule of the GOP in Texas.  I'm not saying it cures the U.S. Senate.  I'm not saying there aren't miles to go before you sleep.  All I am saying is this is the absolutely only fucking way we rid the country of the taint cancer that is Ted Cruz.  This is the only way he goes away.  You rebuild the country as best you see fit when Ted is gone.  But for now, we're fucking janitors and Ted needs to go in the dumpster.  My way is the only fucking way that happens before 2030.  Go ahead and run your best candidate in a general.  It only makes him stronger so feed the bitch if that's your fancy.

The root of our disagreement is that you believe there’s some substantive difference between Cruz and whatever “moderate” would replace him on the R side, and feel that is an avenue worth pursuing, whereas I don’t.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

My plan costs you nothing other than maybe having to sit out some run-off for a bound-to-lose TX State Court of Appeals democratic candidate.  And we get rid of Ted Cruz from elected office.  Ted Cruz.  Absorb the name and remember everything we hate about him.  And you're worried the other person might not be as nice/also far right?  

So sorry the alternative to Ted Cruz has a 0.001% chance of being as much of an asshole as Ted Cruz.  Let's go with y'all's plan where we piss away hundreds of millions to lose to Cruz in a general by 5-10%.  Oh yeah, totally forgot...shows the GOP in Texas is vulnerable.  Said dead Ann Richards 30 years ago.  Apologies on behalf of the "Get shit done faction" of Texas politics...No such thing as a person that can beat Ted that isn't named Beto, totally forgot.  

47 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

The root of our disagreement is that you believe there’s some substantive difference between Cruz and whatever “moderate” would replace him on the R side, and feel that is an avenue worth pursuing, whereas I don’t.

There's currently no reason for a Republican in Texas to moderate their positions. In fact, it seems to me the best way to stand out against an incumbent is to be MORE Conservative. History tells us they won't start to moderate until they start losing elections, and if the national party is an indicator, they'll have to lose a few cycles before they get the hint. 

My plan costs you nothing other than maybe having to sit out some run-off for a bound-to-lose TX State Court of Appeals democratic candidate.  And we get rid of Ted Cruz from elected office.  Ted Cruz.  Absorb the name and remember everything we hate about him.  And you're worried the other person might not be as nice/also far right?  
So sorry the alternative to Ted Cruz has a 0.001% chance of being as much of an asshole as Ted Cruz.  Let's go with y'all's plan where we piss away hundreds of millions to lose to Cruz in a general by 5-10%.  Oh yeah, totally forgot...shows the GOP in Texas is vulnerable.  Said dead Ann Richards 30 years ago.  Apologies on behalf of the "Get shit done faction" of Texas politics...No such thing as a person that can beat Ted that isn't named Beto, totally forgot.  

Well, I live in Harris County, so your plan is also asking me to effectively throw my vote away in local races. That’s true of people that live in Travis, Dallas, Bexar, El Paso Counties and more.

And no, it’s not about showing the GOP is vulnerable, they’re not in Texas. You’re missing the point that I and others have explicitly stated. This is the US Senate elections thread. It’s about maximizing the chances of 51 Democratic Senate seats. I don’t consider Texas a winnable seat, but if the GOP has to put time and money into defending it against a well funded challenger, that’s time and money they can’t put into seats Democrats can win. That’s a strategic victory.
There's currently no reason for a Republican in Texas to moderate their positions. In fact, it seems to me the best way to stand out against an incumbent is to be MORE Conservative. History tells us they won't start to moderate until they start losing elections, and if the national party is an indicator, they'll have to lose a few cycles before they get the hint. 

Certainly not in the primary.

4 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Well, I live in Harris County, so your plan is also asking me to effectively throw my vote away in local races. That’s true of people that live in Travis, Dallas, Bexar, El Paso Counties and more.

And no, it’s not about showing the GOP is vulnerable, they’re not in Texas. You’re missing the point that I and others have explicitly stated. This is the US Senate elections thread. It’s about maximizing the chances of 51 Democratic Senate seats. I don’t consider Texas a winnable seat, but if the GOP has to put time and money into defending it against a well funded challenger, that’s time and money they can’t put into seats Democrats can win. That’s a strategic victory.
Certainly not in the primary.

Good points, all.  

Two facts remain.  Doesn't matter who you vote for in those counties for local office, a Democrat wins.  If it's your preferred one or not, that's a legitimate debate.  But not like some GOP darkhorse is gonna win Dallas Mayor.  In my scenario, Democrat and Independent voters in urban, and more importantly-Suburban areas, are targeted if there aren't hotly contested local races in the primary.  Believe it or not, there are lots of these.  

Second one, I get the allocation of resources to cast a wider net around the U.S.  but his is ted Cruz.  Because he is such an unlikable cunt, his general opponent no matter what will attract $100-$200mm just 'cause.  We can pretend that money would otherwise be better deployed to other Senate races in other states with a better shot.  But if FUCKING WON't BE.  A Democratic opponent for Cruz will raise, spend, and burn $100-$200mm for no fucking reason other than to lose to Cruz by the same, or maybe larger margin.  The seat ain't fucking flipping.  We all get it.  The other scenario sidelines Cruz and kneecaps the batshit hard-Right.  Baby steps.  

Thinik of the fucking shame the party walks around with when Cruz is usurped in an incumbent primary because Democrats and Indies and non-insane GOP'ers (I know, I know, they don't exist) got together and fucked Cruz like people fuck Heidi.  

You will raise and spend and blow $100-$200mm and have a worse loss than 2018 to show for it and we will continue to be the example fundraisers use.  But oh yeah, i forgot...it'll give "inspiration" to other states with toss-up seats.  Oh it'll influence them alright, in the same fucking garbage way it was supposed to flip Texas last time, and the before that, and before that, and before that.  You devour your enemy from the inside out.  You're waiting for a bolt of lightning to strike Ted Cruz.  If he gets defeated in his own primary, you realize the damage that does?   Far more potent than a "Hey, at least we only lost by 7% after spending $125mm!"  But I'll defer to you.  You have a decent point.  You know you guys will fuck it up though.  And in glorious fashion.  

28 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

It's cute that y'all think there is such a thing as a "moderate" republican.

Here's an example

• Hook 'Em 3

Between having somebody like Will Hurd, George P. Bush, or Matt Dowd in office while---at the same time---kneecapping Ted Cruz for the rest of his cunt existence and NOT ALSO blowing $150mm running a sure-thing 8% loser in the general?  Yeah, let's just bitch and handwring about how there are no true decent Republicans anywhere on Planet Earth outta tens of millions.  Let's do the usual strategy.  Working fucking gangbusters right now.  Sinking ship at low tide gonna totally lift other boats! For sure bro!  

Doesn't even have to be that politically moderate, just slightly less detestible than Ted Cruz.  That's it, that's how goes away.  Otherwise, we use the "Let's run a popular, quality Democrat against cruz"  It'll fail in 2024 and in 2030.  SPECTACULARLY! 

Edited by YGIFS