4 University of Idaho students killed in home - Suspect in Custody

Helobious

2 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

One of the surviving roommates opened her door after she heard crying and saw a "figure clad in black clothing and a mask that covered the person's mouth and nose walking towards her."

• The victims' roommate Dylan Mortensen  was awake at 4am when they believe Kohberger entered the house
  • She heard victim Goncalves say 'there's someone here' 
  • Mortensen heard 'crying' and emerged from her room to see a 'figure clad in black clothing and a mask that covered the person's mouth and nose walking towards her'. 
  • She watched him leave through a sliding door and locked herself in her bedroom

That’s an odd narrative. So didn’t call the police until several hours later!? Like after 10:00am? That makes no sense. 

His blood at the scene and possibly their DNA in his car would be the best evidence. I imagine if he’s pleading NG that he’ll try to explain that away by saying he was a guest at the house that night and fled for his life? Cuz there would be no other way to explain his blood there and their blood or DNA in his car. 

I know we have all seen the still pictures LE showed of the car at various points around Moscow (after the crime has taken place) I wonder when his car arrived in Moscow. No doubt they have that footage from their thousands of hours of camera stuff. I wonder how long he was lying in wait for his moment to strike? 

2 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

Police say Kohberger was linked to scene through cell phone and dna. Cell phone pings also show phone was in area or murders at least 12 times before morning of killings.

Jesus. Stalking much? How very sad. Glad they have both DNA and cell pings. I bet his attorney will try to insinuate some type of relationship with one of the victims because it will be difficult to explain that otherwise if going for a NG plea.

They are giving a ton of info in the PC affidavit. I thought it would be largely redacted. This is all good stuff as the gag order will keep anymore information from coming out and will also calm people who were worried or concerned they have the wrong asshole. Narrator: they don’t. Hope he dies screaming.

incidentally, he is the youngest child in his family. He has two sisters. They are both blonde. Projecting much? 

Just now, jdhorn92 said:

From affidavit:  Knife sheath left at scene, the snap on the sheath contained his DNA

Whoopsies! He gonna try the someone borrowed my knife and sheath excuse? I bet he was world class pissed when he realized that was left behind. Dumbass piece of soon to hopefully be dead shit. 

Jesus. One of the surviving roommates heard commotion and opened her door, killer walked right by her. She went back in her room and locked the door. Still didn’t call cops or check on anyone until noon. She had to have either thought she was dreaming or is really stupid.

Poor dog was in different bedroom than where the two girls on 3rd floor were killed. Dog was barking at some point during attack.

Idiot left knife sheath in bedroom where he killed the two girls. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Geez if you’re me of the surviving roomies saw the killer leave why not call police until hours later? Did she pass out? I mean I don’t know if any of the victims could have been saved or the killer caught sooner but damn…several hours pass before 911 is called? Wtf? 

2 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

Why LE didnt put out a sketch is bizarre, based on Dylan's eyewitness of the perp.

I’m guessing since the BAU was involved the same reason they didn’t release the profile they developed. I’m still stuck on surviving roomie saw killer and didn’t call police for hours…wtf?

Just now, Helobious said:

They probably felt like they didn’t need to.

Yeah, i guess with DNA and murder weapon sheath, maybe they were trying to keep that information private.  But he would know he was made, so that information, while not public, he would have known they had an ID.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Geez if you’re me of the surviving roomies saw the killer leave why not call police until hours later? Did she pass out? I mean I don’t know if any of the victims could have been saved or the killer caught sooner but damn…several hours pass before 911 is called? Wtf? 

Only thing i can think of would be Dylan didnt have her cell phone on her.  Maybe being charged in another room or it was not on her person.  Rare these days I know for the youngsters.  My wife often does not have her cell phone on her at bedtime. So she freaked out, hides and waits.  Maybe she didnt see him actually leave.   Just spitballing. 

Edited by jdhorn92
  • Hook 'Em 1

A review of footage from multiple videos obtained from the King Road Neighborhood strowed muitiple sightings of Suspect Vehicle I starting at 3:29 a.m. and ending at 4:20 a.m. These sightings show Suspect Vehicle I makes an initial three passes by the 1122 King Road residence and then leave via Walenta Drive. Based offof my experience as a Patrol Officer this is a residential neighborhood with a very limited number of vehicles tlat travel in the area during the early moming hours. Upon review of the video there are only a few cars that enter and exit this area during this time ftame. Suspect Vehicle 1 can be seen entering the area a fourth time a approximalely 4:04 a.m. It can be seen driving eastbound on King Road, stopping and tuming around in front of 500 Queen Road #52 and then driving back westbound on King Road. When Suspect Vehicle I is in front of the King Road Residence, it appeared to unsuccessfully attempt to park or tum around in the road. The vehicle then continued to the intersection of Queen Road and King Road where it can be seen completing a three-point tum and then driving eastbound again down Queen Road. Suspect Vehicle I is next seen departing the area oftle King Road Residence at approximately 4:20 a.m. at a high rate of speed.

• Hook 'Em 2

FBI examiner IDs car from videos, university PD runs search on similar cars, finds one on campus, IDs person to whom it is registered and it fits witness ID

Look back for handle by's by LE, have one for him on traffic where they get his phone number

PA, where vehicle was registered, does not require front LP, and killer car had no front LP

Edited by 4th and 5
  • Hook 'Em 1

There was Dateline on last night.  Perp broke in, kidnapping and sexual assualt.  Eventually caught.  Guilty on federal charges, 40 years.  But State (CA) charges pending, as he was deemed not fit for trial due to Bipolar disorder.  Hes in a State hospital until he is fit for trial on State charges.  Might we see that type defense?

1 minute ago, jdhorn92 said:

There was Dateline on last night.  Perp broke in, kidnapping and sexual assualt.  Eventually caught.  Guilty on federal charges, 40 years.  But State (CA) charges pending, as he was deemed not fit for trial due to Bipolar disorder.  Hes in a State hospital until he is fit for trial on State charges.  Might we see that type defense?

Ah yes California. The state that released the Dating Game killer guy…and multiple other assholes in the name of rehabilitation. I don’t think that Idaho acknowledges insanity defense!? I’m guessing if he hadn’t left the sheath behind who knows what he will try to claim. Clearly his family and sisters are snowed by their belief that he’s just a vegan virgin loner with OCD not a killer. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

No cell phone pings at nearby towers at/near date/time, dude was not an idiot...or was he?

On November 13,2022 al approximately 2:42 a.m., the 8458 Phone was utilizing cellular resources that provide coverage to 1630 Northeast Valley Road, Apt G201, Pullman, WA, hereafter the "Kohberger Residence." At approximately 2:47 a.m., the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources that provide coverage southeast ofthe Kohberger Residence consistent with the 8458 Phone leaving the Kohberger Residence and traveling south through Pullman, WA' This is consistent with the movement of the white Elantra. At approximately 2:47 a.m. the 8458 Phone stops reporting to the network, which is consistent with either the phone being in an area without cellular coverage, the connection to the network is disabled (such as putting the phone in airplane mode), or that the phone is tumed off The 8458 Phone does not report to the network again until approximately 4:48 a.m. at which time it utilized cellular resources that provide coverage to ID state highway 95 south of Moscow, ID near Blaine, ID (north of Genesee). Between 4:50 a.m. and 5:26 a.m., the phone utilizes cellular resources that are consistent with the 8458 Phone traveling south on ID state highway 95 to Genesee, ID, then traveling west towards 13 Uniontown, ID, and then north back into Pullman, WA. At approximately 5:30 a.m., the 8458 Phone is utilizing resources that provide coverage to Pullman, WA and consistent with the phone traveling back to the Kohberger Residence. The 8458 Phone's movements are consistont with the movements of the white Elantra fiat is observed traveling north on Stadium Drive at approximately 5:27 a.m. Based on a review of the 8458 Phone's estimated locations and tavel, the 8458 Phone's travel is consistent with that ofthe white Elanta.

Edited by 4th and 5
  • Hook 'Em 1

On December 23, 2022 pursuant to that search warrant, I received historical records for the 8458 Phone from AT&T from the time the account was opened in June 2022. After consulting with CAST SA, I was able to determine estimated locations for the 8458 Phone from June2022 to present, the time period authorized by the court. The records for the 8458 Phone show the 8458 Phone utilizing cellular resources that provide coverage to the area of I 122 King Road on at least twelve occasions prior to November 13,2022. All of these occasions, except for one, occurred in the late evening and early moring hours of their respective days.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, 4th and 5 said:

No cell phone pings at nearby towers at/near date/time, dude was not an idiot

He attempted to carry out the perfect crime. In the days we’re now there are cameras everywhere it’s nearly impossible. I bet he was world class pissed when he discovered the sheath was inadvertently left behind at the scene (hence why they knew the type of knife so quickly.) wonder when he purchased that? I wonder if there is DNA in his car or residence from the victims? He’s fucked. Dude thought he was so brilliant. He’s just a syndrome…like all the killers. Just a defective brain and defective soul. Glad he’s in jail. Hope the suicide Jack they have him in is uncomfortable. I guarantee his family all thought he was fucking weird but thought he’d snap out of it someday. 

3 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

No cell phone pings at nearby towers at/near date/time, dude was not an idiot

Yes he was. He left the knife sheath behind and a surviving witness. If he was actually smart he would’ve left his cell phone at home all night. Instead it pings all over the place on the Pullman/Moscow route right before & after crime 

• Hook 'Em 1

His DNA on the murder weapon case left at the crime scene

Video of his car basically driving from his apartment to the crime scene and back home

His cell phone pinging towers along the route to and from the crime scene

I wonder if he will plead guilty to avoid the DP

6 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

Dude's getting the DP

Good. What possible use is he alive other than to study? I was hoping he’d plea guilty and give a full confession (some of these wastes of space like BTK love the attention.) but he’ll likely waste everyone’s time and money and drag the victims families through hell. His family through hell. We’ll have to sit and listen to his family cry and carry on about Justice and how they’ve got the wrong fucking waste of space. Sad. Wish he’d offed himself and written a full confession. 

All the webslueths types are probably pissed all their theories not leading to BK are invalid and wrong. I know this guy has rights it would just be better for everyone if we just had a firing squad handle it. 

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Good. What possible use is he alive other than to study? I was hoping he’d plea guilty and give a full confession (some of these wastes of space like BTK love the attention.) but he’ll likely waste everyone’s time and money and drag the victims families through hell. His family through hell. We’ll have to sit and listen to his family cry and carry on about Justice and how they’ve got the wrong fucking waste of space. Sad. Wish he’d offed himself and written a full confession. 

All the webslueths types are probably pissed all their theories not leading to BK are invalid and wrong. I know this guy has rights it would just be better for everyone if we just had a firing squad handle it. 

It would be better for everyone if we followed the law.

Surely recent events should have convinced you of that by now.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

A review of footage from multiple videos obtained from the King Road Neighborhood strowed muitiple sightings of Suspect Vehicle I starting at 3:29 a.m. and ending at 4:20 a.m. These sightings show Suspect Vehicle I makes an initial three passes by the 1122 King Road residence and then leave via Walenta Drive. Based offof my experience as a Patrol Officer this is a residential neighborhood with a very limited number of vehicles tlat travel in the area during the early moming hours. Upon review of the video there are only a few cars that enter and exit this area during this time ftame. Suspect Vehicle 1 can be seen entering the area a fourth time a approximalely 4:04 a.m. It can be seen driving eastbound on King Road, stopping and tuming around in front of 500 Queen Road #52 and then driving back westbound on King Road. When Suspect Vehicle I is in front of the King Road Residence, it appeared to unsuccessfully attempt to park or tum around in the road. The vehicle then continued to the intersection of Queen Road and King Road where it can be seen completing a three-point tum and then driving eastbound again down Queen Road. Suspect Vehicle I is next seen departing the area oftle King Road Residence at approximately 4:20 a.m. at a high rate of speed.

Sat1QI.gif

joJ-BM.gif

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

It would be better for everyone if we followed the law.

Surely recent events should have convinced you of that by now.

I totally agree. I just think if he’s found guilty and he is guilty what possible user does his being alive serve any of us. 

34 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

No cell phone pings at nearby towers at/near date/time, dude was not an idiot...or was he?

On November 13,2022 al approximately 2:42 a.m., the 8458 Phone was utilizing cellular resources that provide coverage to 1630 Northeast Valley Road, Apt G201, Pullman, WA, hereafter the "Kohberger Residence." At approximately 2:47 a.m., the 8458 Phone utilized cellular resources that provide coverage southeast ofthe Kohberger Residence consistent with the 8458 Phone leaving the Kohberger Residence and traveling south through Pullman, WA' This is consistent with the movement of the white Elantra. At approximately 2:47 a.m. the 8458 Phone stops reporting to the network, which is consistent with either the phone being in an area without cellular coverage, the connection to the network is disabled (such as putting the phone in airplane mode), or that the phone is tumed off The 8458 Phone does not report to the network again until approximately 4:48 a.m. at which time it utilized cellular resources that provide coverage to ID state highway 95 south of Moscow, ID near Blaine, ID (north of Genesee). Between 4:50 a.m. and 5:26 a.m., the phone utilizes cellular resources that are consistent with the 8458 Phone traveling south on ID state highway 95 to Genesee, ID, then traveling west towards 13 Uniontown, ID, and then north back into Pullman, WA. At approximately 5:30 a.m., the 8458 Phone is utilizing resources that provide coverage to Pullman, WA and consistent with the phone traveling back to the Kohberger Residence. The 8458 Phone's movements are consistont with the movements of the white Elantra fiat is observed traveling north on Stadium Drive at approximately 5:27 a.m. Based on a review of the 8458 Phone's estimated locations and tavel, the 8458 Phone's travel is consistent with that ofthe white Elanta.

The first sentence of your post is in direct contrast to the body of your post. Maybe why sarcasm meter is off

Edited by jdhorn92

To be clear: BK has rights and he is entitled to them. I want a fair trial and him to have an adequate defense if that’s how he chooses to plea. But I could give a flat fuck if he dies and dies painfully. He has forfeited his right to live among us. He can’t be fixed and he serves no purpose other than to study and study his brain. In short, give him a trial (which will put the real victims and people he’s harmed through hell) and if he gets the DP following years of costs and appeals I won’t shed a tear. Nor should anyone else. He’s inhuman to me and defective soul. He can burn. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Yep.  Outside of the coast the pnw ain’t that different than the south.  Heck I’ve heard parts of Idaho and Montana are more conservative and less tolerant because they don’t have the same exposure to minorities as the south has had

Rural Puget Sound is Alabama with Evergreens.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Glad Idaho still has rhe death penalty unlike those other shit hole states out West .

Short of undeniable mountains of evidence (like video and multiple witnesses of someone committing a mass shooting) I can’t believe people are still comfortable giving out the death penalty. I mean I can easily believe it, but still

Edited by Helobious
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

To be clear: BK has rights and he is entitled to them. I want a fair trial and him to have an adequate defense if that’s how he chooses to plea. But I could give a flat fuck if he dies and dies painfully. He has forfeited his right to live among us. He can’t be fixed and he serves no purpose other than to study and study his brain. In short, give him a trial (which will put the real victims and people he’s harmed through hell) and if he gets the DP following years of costs and appeals I won’t shed a tear. Nor should anyone else. He’s inhuman to me and defective soul. He can burn. 

Easy now, Nicole. He just killed some college students, not besmirch Sam Ehlinger's name. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, cabowabo said:

And I can't believe people from the RGV root for the Yankees.

I can’t believe anyone supports a sack of shit cheating organization like the Astros. World is full of surprises.

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

Why do criminals take cell phones to crime scenes???

He must’ve missed that day in his criminology doctorate program. Unlucky for him it was the same day they covered not taking your own car to a crime, leaving behind evidence and letting a witness see you.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

• immamac changed the title to 4 University of Idaho students killed in home - Suspect in Custody