NFL Week 11

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Tony Gonzalez needs to turn in the man card. Using a blanket under the desk and constantly whining in the pre game about how cold it is at 25 degrees.

The whining is just a ruse for what’s really going on under the blanket.

Stafford with a possible concussion. Rams season is pretty much over. Atlanta has some interesting pieces. They still have stuff to play for or at least aren’t out of the hunt. But I’d start playing Ridder to see what you’ve got in him. Saturday seems to have the trust and respect of Colts players the blueprint is out on how to beat Eagles. Daniel Jones isn’t and will never be the guy. They need to get a QB bc they have a good head coach. Detroit needs to load up on more weapons in the draft. Same for the Bears since they found their guy in Fields. Deshaun Watson won’t be able to do much for the Browns when he comes back. 

Ugh I can’t wait till the Bail out flag is out the league. Yes that was PI. The Colts defender is as dumb. But Jesus.

Or at least until the fix PI to be a 15 yard penalty instead of a spot foul. Games are completely turned around on under thrown balls.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Ugh I can’t wait till the Bail out flag is out the league. Yes that was PI. The Colts defender is as dumb. But Jesus.

Or at least until the fix PI to be a 15 yard penalty instead of a spot foul. Games are completely turned around on under thrown balls.

fuck all that, don't run the fuck over a receiver when the ball is in the air

hey Philly, no reason to run that play before the 2 minute warning.