NFL Week 11

Vic Mackey

fuck all that, don't run the fuck over a receiver when the ball is in the air
hey Philly, no reason to run that play before the 2 minute warning.

How about not rewarding QBs for under throwing balls? And for damned sure they gotta stop doing this BS spot foul crap.

BTW I did say it’s stupid by the defender to run and tackle him like that too

7 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

well the blatant block in the back at the 10 yard line didn't affect the play but should have been called for # 30 of the Patriots being a fucking dumbass.

yup #30 just wanted to be known for something in the highlight. What a dumbshit. 

curious as to where the ball would have been spotted if penalty was call, and how much time left?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, 'stache said:

Baker Mayfield throwing an interception to a guy missing half a hand is pure poetry.

Is this JPP’s first INT since the fireworks blew off part of his hand? 

Mayfield’s career is at the point where he’d lose to a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Oops…Jets…

Amazing that so many teams that were good/great last year are in the crapper this year. 

Didn’t the Colts make the wildcard? I was just talking about that point earlier. The Rams won teh Super Bowl and are stuck at three wins. Bengals are not great. And there are other examples.

2 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Didn’t the Colts make the wildcard? I was just talking about that point earlier. The Rams won teh Super Bowl and are stuck at three wins. Bengals are not great. And there are other examples.

The colts would have made the WC. They only needed to beat Jacksonville in the last regular season game. Wentz did Wentz things and they lost. And Irsay said bye to Wentz.

Chiefs WR Kadarius Toney questionable to return to Week 11 against the Chargers with a hamstring injury.

Toney exited in the second quarter with a hamstring injury and is questionable to return. Not a good look after he mocked his hamstring injury on his only touchdown catch as a member of the Chiefs last week. 

Nov 20, 2022, 9:49 PM E

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

i want to know why they didnt call grounding.

that pass by mahomes landed 15 yards from the nearest chief... maybe 20 

They apparently don't call grounding on him. In the first half he was chased and ran backwards in a straight line from center, along the same hash mark, threw it away near nobody in the stadium that didn't buy a ticket. He was not called. I don't know how could have been out of the pocked with no more than 6 inches of lateral movement.

• Like 1