$C @ UCLA- the battle for the Victory Bell.

Sbbruin

14 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Go Bruins.   Hope you get a stadium full and a victory tonight.  

Fuck SC

It’s a sellout (with capacity limited to 70k).

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Is the $ for all the national championships and Heismans they've won? 

The Office Ugh GIF by Romy

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Left Coast said:

Gettin ready to go tailgate on the Rose Bowl golf course. Got the grill, asada for the nachos, a shit ton of booze, and a tv to watch the other cfb games. Favorite Saturday of the year.

Go Bruins!

We'll be on the opposite side.  Near the softball fields by the Aquatic Center.

4 minutes ago, USCATX said:

But unlike UCLA we are undefeated against average and crappy teams.  

The will resolve itself in a matter of hours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Helobious said:

USC is 0-1 against good teams this year. Absolute joke of a top 10 team.

Jilted Pac 12 refs decided to insert themselves into the game and gift Utah 14 points with a pair of the most bullshit RTP flags I've ever seen to extend drives that were stopped (one negated a pick, one negated what would have been a punt on 4th and long).  Even Huard and the rules guy Fox brings in for reviews said they were terrible calls.  That first RTP really fucked USC.  If it wasn't called it would have been USC ball up 14-0 in a dead stadium with a chance to blow the game open.  Instead Utah makes it 14-7 a couple plays later and just like that their stadium and their sideline wake up.  Oregon State is ranked and a tough place to play.  USC is the only road team to win there since 2020.  Oregon, Utah and Washington all lost their most recent game at Oregon State.

Anyways, USC/UCLA will be decided by whoever protects the ball better and which defense can turn a few of the opposing team's drives into field goals instead of touchdowns.  Charbonnet worries me, but I don't see UCLA's secondary slowing down Caleb Williams and his receivers.  USC's best LB was injured at Utah and he should be back today which is huge.  USC has zero depth at that position so the dropoff from the starters to the backups is dramatic.

4 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Shank!
(Can't post pics with the weak bandwidth)

I know where I'm posting but I just want to let you know that (without ever having met you) I love you man and a lot of other posters here do too, and I hope CLA fucks up SC tonight and I hope that you get through this and have a lot of fruitful years left on this earth to spend with your family. 

It's fucking stupid but this game means a little bit more for me because I know that it would really mean a lot to some internet stranger if the Bruins won tonight. 

Not that I'd ever cheer for SC in this contest, but, you get it. 

Keep fighting my man. 

• Like 1