TCU - Baylor

Surly Bevo

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Shit we could lose to a team where every single player is blind and has drop foot and someone would still be bitching that the cupboard was bare on blah blah blah Mack Brown something…need time to develop…those blind drop foot guys are all juniors and seniors.

What if they have drop foot on both legs?

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Literally nowhere on my post did I say it cost us the game

My point exactly.  It didn’t cost us the game.

But the bitching continues .. not just by you .. about a call that didn’t make a hill of beans to the outcome.  There’s enuf ineptitude on our sideline to outweigh officiating mistakes.

1 minute ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Does anyone actually believe TCU is better than Michigan or Ohio St? TCU would get toyed with by by UGA.

I don't think Duggan sees the end of a game with Georgia.  Our bitch ass defense knocked his ass around and Baylor is also getting in a lot of licks.  

8 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

I’ve never even thought of busting up my TV.  But, I can’t even guess how many times my UT shit has been “retired” …

I purposefully wear my colors because I am proud to have been accepted to and graduated from UT. No way I get in  now based on my SAT and grade point average. I was top 25 in my class of 492 from Amarillo podunk High school. Shit. I’d have better odds coaching the football team at ATM.

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I purposefully wear my colors because I am proud to have been accepted to and graduated from UT. No way I get in  now based on my SAT and grade point average. I was top 25 in my class of 492 from Amarillo podunk High school. Shit. I’d have better odds coaching the football team at ATM.

Don’t sell yourself short.  Plenty of better coaching jobs than aggy … 🫣

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I like how Baylor is running for 300 on TCU but we couldn't run for shit with our two NFL backs.

Thats what happens when the coach literally just gives up running because it got stuffed a couple of times.

2 upper classmen RBs but yeah lets put the entire game on the shoulders of our freshman QB that clearly cant do shit.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

I’ll at least give this to TCU…knowing how big every game is from here on out at least they aren’t doing a Gundy so far…

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Thats what happens when the coach literally just gives up running because it got stuffed a couple of times.

Rojo + Bijan vs TCU = 17 carries. Cool.

Just now, texastroubadour said:

Punter flopped AGAIN  Hope he breaks a leg

IF they somehow make the playoff and play Georgia, i hope Georgia goes up 21-0 and then wastes a player just lighting that stupid fuck up on a punt. Just destroy the kid. Give them a free first down, who cares, Georgia would blow them off the field either way.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

2 upper classmen RBs but yeah lets put the entire game on the shoulders of our freshman QB that clearly cant do shit.

But Sark is an offensive Guru remember?