TCU - Baylor

Surly Bevo

14 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

why not clock it on 3rd down to avoid the fire drill? 

Duggan will go down as one of the best college QBs we've seen in years.  Just perfect for the college game, super smart, super clutch, makes things happen.  Reminds me a lot of Colt McCoy. What a leader! Hope to see him in NYC. 

TCU exudes confidence, smarts, clutch - like an NCAA team that just cannot lose despite being undersized -- 1985 Villanova. 

I'll be rooting for 13-0 and CFP. 

I guess it takes a ginger QB for TCU to be great.  Remember 2010 -  that team was a f'n machine

2569666238.jpg

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

5 minutes ago, blacklab said:

"The umpire moves to prevent the snap"

would mean to me there's no exception

I read that second ruling as applying only when the offense waits around them tries to run the field goal unit on after making it look like they might go for it. 

I think Baylor blew this one with the playcalling and Shapen's third down choke on their last drive. 

4 minutes ago, NashLonghorn said:

Should’ve struck while the iron is hot. 

Based on the current state of the coaching profession, I think more and more coaches are content to get that one huge contract then hang it up and live off the buyout money if they get shitcanned.  See Orgeron, Edward as one example.

5 hours ago, Zeus said:

You couldn't answer my question, which proves my point.

Sure they win out they deserve to get in, but pretending like they are better than the top 4 SEC teams is pretty funny.

Tennishit, Georgia, Bama, and LSU would all take TCU behind the wood shed. 

You know this how?  One shred of supporting evidence would be helpful.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, jw4381 said:

Brooks is from Halletsville, yeah?

csb

Growing up in Seguin, our next door neighbor, Mr. Woytek traveled to Halletsville to teach at the high school. Left on Sunday came back Friday.

I spent hours and hours riding my old broken wooden skateboard in the Woytek's driveway when I was in 6th grade.

Hook em, Mr. and Mrs. Woytek.

Spellcheck