Texas at kansas - 2:30pm on FS1

Pancho

Just now, immamac said:

Imagine when you don’t throw the ball 40 times with less than 50% completion 

We kinda had to throw given that our median ypc felt like 1.5 for large parts of the game. We needed to keep them honest but couldn't take the top off of them and make the safeties stay back or make short range passes to put receivers in space that would allow them to house it if they beat their man due to safety cheating. whether it was Sark's play calls or Quinn Ewers not liking what he saw on potential short range passes, I can't say. There were chances to make those passes, whether they were intentionally viewed as later reads in his progression because of Sark or was just a misread by Ewers is something we just don't know.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

We kinda had to throw given that our median ypc felt like 1.5 for large parts of the game. We needed to keep them honest but couldn't take the top off of them and make the safeties stay back or make short range passes to put receivers in space that would allow them to house it if they beat their man due to safety cheating. whether it was Sark's play calls or Quinn Ewers not liking what he saw on potential short range passes, I can't say. There were chances to make those passes, whether they were intentionally viewed as later reads in his progression because of Sark or was just a misread by Ewers is something we just don't know.

Stahp with this dumb shit. We didn’t try to run. Period. 17 rushing plays. That’s it. It wasn’t because we got shut down. We stopped trying midway through the first half.

• Hook 'Em 2

Brooks is from Halletsville, yeah?

csb

Growing up in Seguin, our next door naeighbor, Mr. Woytek traveled to Halletsville to teach at the high school. Left on Sunday came back Friday.

I spent hours and hours riding my old broken wooden skateboard in the Woytek's driveway when I was in 6th grade.

Hook em, Mr. and Mrs. Woytek.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Sark furious up 41-7 in fourth quarter when he has to burn a TO on a sub deal but doesn’t say a word on the horrible holding call on Sanders when the game is still in doubt.

giphy.gif

He can't help it. He's a dumb jock.

19 minutes ago, ousux said:

Card fanboys get your lotion and tissues ready

lonely mood GIF

• Haha 1

FUCK YOU SARK. ALL GAS NO BRAKS MY GALDAMNED ASS.  COULD HAVE  GOTTEN BJ 300+ YARDS AND ANOTHER TD.

But noooo let's start COASTING in the 3rd. No brakes my motherfucking ass. Should have score over 60.

Dickhead, you don't want to win games, or just win them big, you want to steal your opponents very soul so the next time you face them they are already mentally damaged.

You robbed BJ tonight you fucking coward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1