Texas at kansas - 2:30pm on FS1

Pancho

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

Loreal Sarkisian is undoubtedly in the locker room, dressing Steve in a clown costume and putting his balls in her purse. She’ll be headed home with his balls as soon as the team takes the field for the second half. This game is coming down to the last second. 

Pussy

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Doesn’t Perine have the all-time single-game rushing record?

I honestly don't know, but going on talent alone, he's just meh (compared to Bijan). He did kick our ass, tho. But most ou RB's can say that, sadly. But I do remember Perine was a good college RB. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

FUCK YOU SARK. ALL GAS NO BRAKS MY GALDAMNED ASS.  COULD HAVE  GOTTEN BJ 300+ YARDS AND ANOTHER TD.

But noooo let's start COASTING in the 3rd. No brakes my motherfucking ass. Should have score over 60.

Dickhead, you don't want to win games, or just win them big, you want to steal your opponents very soul so the next time you face them they are already mentally damaged.

You robbed BJ tonight you fucking coward.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Holy shit. But Stoops also isn't a bitch who let's his dudes kill other teams by 70, unlike Sark who gets to the 50s and acts like Mack Brown and is afraid to hurt people's feelings 

He got the record with 12 minutes to play in the 4th. Didn’t have another carry. 

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Fuck that's absurd. Even if it is Kansas, that's just fucking insane. 400+ is almost unbelievable to read. 

Bijan is clearly the better back (special young man), but he had a long way to go ha. Barely got halfway there and had a great game. 

Just now, Constant said:

Bijan is clearly the better back (special young man), but he had a long way to go ha. Barely got halfway there and had a great game. 

Yeah, I don't care who you are. If you put up 400+ on any team, you're clearly a great college back. But yeah, I just meant Bijan is just more special, whereas Perine was a boss and laid the wood on us, too. Not 400, thank Christ. 

We hired Sark because of his offensive abilities and play calling. To me if we are taking away play calling from him we might as well find a new coach. 
I’m not a fan of his play calling this season but to me that’s just a half measure. Let him live or die at his own hand because that is why we got him in the first place.

1 minute ago, Steel Shank said:

Look, I'm in a good mood. Drinking a Bud Light. I'm going to let this slde.

cc: @Surly Bevo

I just answered his question.  I usually go with Meelers Lite when consuming standard American Light Lager but ain't got no issues with the Bud Lite.  Drink on my good man and enjoy the snatch.  

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

We hired Sark because of his offensive abilities and play calling. To me if we are taking away play calling from him we might as well find a new coach. 
I’m not a fan of his play calling this season but to me that’s just a half measure. Let him live or die at his own hand because that is why we got him in the first place.

That isn't the way to approach this. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, immamac said:

We hired him to fucking be the head football coach. I don’t give a fuck what he does as long as the team wins games. 

This is the best post you have made on the football board in a while.  100% agree.  It's the University of Texas, you win games on the reg, outside of any Art Briles bullshit you're golden.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

FUCK YOU SARK. ALL GAS NO BRAKS MY GALDAMNED ASS.  COULD HAVE  GOTTEN BJ 300+ YARDS AND ANOTHER TD.

But noooo let's start COASTING in the 3rd. No brakes my motherfucking ass. Should have score over 60.

Dickhead, you don't want to win games, or just win them big, you want to steal your opponents very soul so the next time you face them they are already mentally damaged.

You robbed BJ tonight you fucking coward.

kaq6GnxDlJaBq.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

That isn't the way to approach this. 

You may be right. 
I don’t give a shut if I’m right or wrong with my ideas. I just want to win.

I guess I should view that as growth on his part. I hope it is. I hope he sees that something hasn’t been right and is trying to figure out the problem. If that’s the case then I applaud that. But again, I want to see it work.

Edited by hobbes2702

I think Sark showed some good stuff today. Went with the run game. Even letting Flood, the run coordinator, call plays in the second is to his credit if true.

Defense has put together two great back to back games against solid teams.

I'll use the O word. I'm optimistic. I think we're on a good track.

• Hook 'Em 1

Great win. 

This team is so up and down it's hard to tell how much this game is Kansas being shitty or us finally getting our shit together (probably some of both).  

There was one poster this week claiming (seriously) that we were not that much more talented than Kansas.  Lulz.  We have the talent to be 10-1 right now.  We've just pissed so much of it away.  Props to PK though.  His unit is looking much better.  

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, bschoolprof said:

Great win. 

This team is so up and down it's hard to tell how much this game is Kansas being shitty or us finally getting our shit together (probably some of both).  

There was one poster this week claiming (seriously) that we were not that much more talented than Kansas.  Lulz.  We have the talent to be 10-1 right now.  We've just pissed so much of it away.  Props to PK though.  His unit is looking much better.  

Pull that post up. I wanna see who said that.