Kansas vs ksu. Sunflower state showdown

closetohumping

1 minute ago, cochamps said:

Let's not be delusional.

Plenty of time for you to demand we fire the coach. I enjoy the drama of a good title race. If Texas beats Baylor, it will be fun watching this game on Saturday hoping for a miracle. 

I am well aware it is unlikely. It's fun though. I hope that's ok with everybody.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Plenty of time for you to demand we fire the coach. I enjoy the drama of a good title race. If Texas beats Baylor, it will be fun watching this game on Saturday hoping for a miracle. 

I am well aware it is unlikely. It's fun though. I hope that's ok with everybody.

I mainly want to beat the rapists.  No demands to fire the coach. wtf?

Edited by cochamps

11 hours ago, Hornlover said:

Hopefully today's shitty performance by KU was due to looking ahead to KState. I would be happy to see Kansas do us a favor and help us backdoor our way into the Big XII championship game, and a shot at redemption against TCU. 

My hope is Daniels gets back on track with another week.  Agree with you.  Need another shot at the Frogs

Well Kansas State has beaten Kansas 13 straight times or something.
Still it is why they play the games. If Kansas does win somehow, we better have beaten Baylor so we can take advantage.

You know how this shit will end with our season, we will lose and Kansas will upset K-state. That’s just in our cards.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 3

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

If Texas beats Baylor, it will be fun watching this game on Saturday hoping for a miracle. 

Well according to ESPN, it's TBD and to be aired on Friday on Fox. In checking through the schedule, it'll probably be same time as us.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/scoreboard/_/week/13/year/2022/seasontype/2/group/80

13 hours ago, Hornlover said:

Hopefully today's shitty performance by KU was due to looking ahead to KState. I would be happy to see Kansas do us a favor and help us backdoor our way into the Big XII championship game, and a shot at redemption against TCU. 

I know...  It does suck having to rely on Kansas for help though.

2 minutes ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

That's true, unless TCU loses to ISU.

I know luck = hard work + blah blah blah but TCU is due. Yes, Patterson left the cupboard stocked and Dykes is a good coach but TCU sold their soul to keep pulling the wins they have.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Newdoc said:

I know luck = hard work + blah blah blah but TCU is due. Yes, Patterson left the cupboard stocked and Dykes is a good coach but TCU sold their soul to keep pulling the wins they have.

Yeah, ISU seems to flirt with victory every week, and TCU hasn't looked like a world beater. I think TCU drops one of their next 2 and misses the playoffs.

• Drool 1

38 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Obviously rooting for Kansas but Leopold seems like a whinny bitch. He’s like an elderly version of Matt Campbell. So if they lose I can at least laugh at the fact that a 6-6 team once hosted game day because they were 5-0 at the time. 

It wasn’t long ago when this board was discussing Leopold as a Sark replacement.  We are a fickle lot. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

Never applied. Didn’t know anything about you at the time. I was accepted into OU’s law school, though. Turned them down and stuck with KU. 

I got three degrees from ou.  Never enrolled.  I was on campus dropping off my cousin who was attending that school.  They were throwing diplomas out of the window like they were jolly ranchers.  I caught three of them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

I got three degrees from ou.  Never enrolled.  I was on campus dropping off my cousin who was attending that school.  They were throwing diplomas out of the window like they were jolly ranchers.  I caught three of them.

Actually didn't really catch three of them as you couldn't pay me to be associated with that school.  They actually hit me as I was running away.  Somehow, three degrees were lodged into my overalls.

On 11/20/2022 at 8:31 AM, Neonmoon said:

Anything can happen in a rivalry game 

It wasn’t that long ago a shitty Oklahoma State beat a highly ranked OU in Norman to propel us into the Big 12 Championship game. Well, it was actually pretty long ago now that I think about it. 

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

It wasn’t that long ago a shitty Oklahoma State beat a highly ranked OU in Norman to propel us into the Big 12 Championship game. Well, it was actually pretty long ago now that I think about it. 

21 fucking years.  jesus i am getting old.  i was 21 at the time.  kids that were born during that game are now the age i was.  it was half my life ago that simms fucked us against colorado my senior year at ut.

is this the existential crisis thread?

go kansas.

Edited by sidis
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Anything is possible and I agree to an extent, but ISU is so shitty offensively that TCU is golden if they just get to like 14-17. Hard to imagine them not doing that.

I do think they’ll come due against Kansas State in Arlington, and if they do manage to win that, OSU/Michigan is going to just annihilate them.

Edit: I guess they won’t be #4 so not Georgia.

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Anything is possible and I agree to an extent, but ISU is so shitty offensively that TCU is golden if they just get to like 14-17. Hard to imagine them not doing that.

I do think they’ll come due against Kansas State in Arlington, and if they do manage to win that, Georgia is going to just annihilate them.

I also think they will lose in the title game, most likely. The only reason we even play that stupid game is TCU getting left out of the playoffs in 2014, so having the game cost them their spot in the playoffs this year would just be the universe balancing itself out.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2022 at 1:08 PM, gmr548 said:

I do think they’ll come due against Kansas State in Arlington, and if they do manage to win that, OSU/Michigan is going to just annihilate them.

Edit: I guess they won’t be #4 so not Georgia.

Georgia is head and shoulders above everybody, but I wouldn’t assume any B1G team will beat TCU. Neither tOSU or UM have played anyone. The B1G is hot garbage top to bottom this year. No doubt tOSU has more blue chips than TCU, but so does UT. 

• Hook 'Em 1